快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio [SOLVED: download v7.4.6 or v8.0.2338] - Page: 5

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

yourlive wrote :
I used the new CU yesterday for the first time but I'm quite disappointed so far... I have read this topic so I know just part of the catalogue is up yet, but I can't even find songs that are in the charts right now, let alone older songs from the 70s/80s/90s etc. I hope they will be added as well...

Technically it's working very well. No issues I have found, even though the search could be better as explained by Atomix.
Content is the only issue for me

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 3:44 am
lien26PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Does the Video Catalogue use a different provider with better search results as Audio is only bringing up NetSearch Audio results apart from the odd Content Unlimited result (1 out of approx 10 searches)?

If it does I'm gonna switch to that service

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 4:04 am
chiv67PRO InfinityMember since 2014
locodog wrote :
Are you running the current beta?

Hi it says athe top version 8.0.0 pc build 2282.990 i cant seem to find if this is the current version .if i download the new one it comes up the same

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 4:17 am
As stated on the previous page, 2305 is the beta required.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 5:40 am
lien26 wrote :
Does the Video Catalogue use a different provider with better search results as Audio is only bringing up NetSearch Audio results apart from the odd Content Unlimited result (1 out of approx 10 searches)?
If it does I'm gonna switch to that service

It must be, since it's been running while CU was down
So you want to use videos for just audio (to get a bigger selection)? I guess that could work...

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 6:52 am
im not sure how people are not having the correct build. when i turn on vdj i get an update message so i update & it looks like its the correct version... doesnt everyone get these update notices? or am i missing something ?

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 2:52 am
Good morning,

Where can i check the list of avaiable music on the audio plan?

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 3:22 am
I have 7.4.2 and when I try to update it says I'm up to date. Now if there is a beta version where is it? Also content unlimited is still only working in net search but not very well as far as downloading goes or not at all. I have a payment coming out on Thursday June 11 and my content unlimited still is not working correctly. We are all waiting patiently. Thank you all for working so hard on this.

Sincerely DJ Krazy David (member since 2005)

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 3:25 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 3:30 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
V.7.4.4 is the most recent V7 I can see @ my account > licences,

but I'm not sure if that is good for the new catalogue, as I don't use CU nor V7.

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 3:31 pm
we'll have new builds with a better catalog released within days.

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 4:25 pm
Thank you. I know you guys are working hard on this.

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 4:28 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Will it have tags Clean or Dirty also, I need more Clean then Dirty Music... to play in public events...

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 11:03 pm
djstevedk wrote :
im not sure how people are not having the correct build. when i turn on vdj i get an update message so i update & it looks like its the correct version... doesnt everyone get these update notices? or am i missing something ?

Hi i also get the updates every now and again and install them,but for the new cu i had to go to the download centre and download the newest version.I did think it was strange i had to do that.I understand all the isues with the cu ,and we all want it working great.Their is a but...please a bit more communication a simple email update would help us all.Still the best dj program by a long way i feel.

发表时间 Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 2:29 am
djstevedk wrote :
chiv67 wrote :
djstevedk wrote :

Hi i also get the updates every now and again and install them,but for the new cu i had to go to the download centre and download the newest version.I did think it was strange i had to do that.I understand all the isues with the cu ,and we all want it working great.Their is a but...please a bit more communication a simple email update would help us all.Still the best dj program by a long way i feel.

ill have to have a look at the download centre... totaly agree with the information part ive been saying all the way through these threads that we should have been informed better it would save countless repeating posts

发表时间 Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 2:38 am
Lets hope the cu gets better soon very limited songs.Infact for a example just put in elvis(not that i would),not one song he has a massive catalog as we no.I no its a new program but who is the supplyer of the music?

发表时间 Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 3:33 am
THINKING ABOUT JOINING THE SUBSCRIPTON SERVICE AS JUST STARTING OUT !! I ALREADY HAVE LOADS OF MUSIC AVAILABLE TO ME , LOOKING FOR THE SIXTIES ERA, WHAT DO MEMBERS KNOW ABOUT THIS ON CONENT UNLIMITED , SONG CHIOCE ETC ,

发表时间 Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 6:29 am
Support staff wrote :

We'll update v7 to 7.4.5 once the catalog is stable, which should probably be during early next week.
It's Thursday next week, well past "early next week". I have verstion 7.4.4 and my software tells me it's the latest version.

Apparently we are waiting until "the catalog is stable." Is there an update on when this is likely to be?

On a more general note, I have been recommending VirtualDJ and CU for years and many have become customers based on my recommendation. Bearing in mind the time taken to fix this problem and the failure of Atomic to offer a firm timetable to fix their problem or stick to the timings we've been told, it would be disingenuous of me to continue to do so.

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 2:37 am
Thank you so much for your kind words. We don't want you to be disingenuous.

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 3:01 am
Why does this whole situation seem like deja vu, to back when everyone was complaining about when V8 was announced and was coming out. lol

People...just sit tight and wait until the bugs and glitches are worked out so you have something stable and ready for show time without issues.

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 7:06 am
42%