快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 8

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I did pride myself on being an all-request DJ meaning i only used CU for older music not in my collection. I hope that something is up and running soon. I hate being limited to my library which is mostly younger based.

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 11:18 am
jchayesPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have virtual dj 7 and 8, and virtual dj 8 works perfect for me..but I like 7 cause it has all my red virtual folders..if I could have my red virtual folders on 8, I would stick with 8 always

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 11:50 am
How long will this going to be like this

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 11:51 am
DJ Advise wrote :
Well the audio GS subscription worked great while it lasted, over four years for me with no real hitches until now.
I'm very hopeful that Team Atomix is working on procuring some other music content provider to replace GS. I'm also hoping that is will be just as reasonable, cost effective, and easy to use as GS was? Like I said, it worked fine for over four years for me.
Thank you Team Atomix for having such an awesome software for the VJ's, KJ's and DJ's. Still one of the best platforms ever! I'm sure Team Atomix will be taking it to the next level very soon with a new music/audio subscription service....
Thank you
Sincerely
DJ Mauro

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 12:20 pm
This is irritating to say the least. I have venues coming up and no way to download music unless I pay a dollar or more for every song from Amazon. I have clients asking me when I can let them know I was able to get there music for weddings. The crap you told us to do on here does not work. You cannot use netsearch because all it comes up with is videos that cannot be used. Can someone please get their crap together and fix this temporarily?

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 12:42 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
jchayes wrote :
if I could have my red virtual folders on 8, I would stick with 8 always

You can.

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 1:17 pm
If anyone hasnt switched to 8, your missing out on a LOT of cool features.... Once I went to 8, I would never go back to 7....

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 1:21 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Muzicboy76 wrote :
This is irritating to say the least. I have venues coming up and no way to download music unless I pay a dollar or more for every song from Amazon. I have clients asking me when I can let them know I was able to get there music for weddings. The crap you told us to do on here does not work. You cannot use netsearch because all it comes up with is videos that cannot be used. Can someone please get their crap together and fix this temporarily?

Of course you have installed the latest update 7.4.3. that will make netsearch work so far ...

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 1:24 pm
NetSearch is down for me. Anyone else having these issues?

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 2:10 pm
BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
How can we be sure that Netsearch will always be there, like you mine is down as we speak !!.

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 2:54 pm
Works fine here with actual build 2231

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 3:01 pm
Madonna videos. :)

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 3:52 pm
works as mp3 too as there are mostly images used :-)

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 3:59 pm
I still like the software. For years I have tried everything....literally except Cross DJ. In fact I find myself reaching for this more than my normal software. I appreciate the forum, VDJ tips and Echo Papa for their information revealing how customizable VDJ 8 is. And tomorrow, "Tomorrow Land" Mu Ha Ha

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 6:59 pm
HipstaControlleristMember since 2015
Regarding using Spotify instead of CU: I was reading in the Spotify forums and saw someone asking about using the music offline; Spotify support stated that yes, you can listen offline to the songs you download, but cannot use them in any other program other that the Spotify "client". In other words, Spotify and VDJ will not jive together.

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 9:34 pm
KingDeoControlleristMember since 2012
I lost my DJ 7 pro... Is there a way to get the full version without paying for it again?

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 10:56 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
KingDeo wrote :
I lost my DJ 7 pro... Is there a way to get the full version without paying for it again?

I would suggest that you open a support ticket.

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 11:08 pm
ive noticed content unlimited audio was down for me on sat may 2
I have 2 gigs on may 9th ... I need some old music , I obviously don't have certain songs from the 80 and 90s
where can I get these songs who can recommend a good paid music site for djs? A GOOD THING NEVER LASTS
THANKS IN ADVANCE ... WILL THE FIX THIS ... SERATO SHOULD OFFER MUSIC TO . THANKS DJ SALLY BALLZ BROOKLYN NY

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 11:35 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djsallyballz wrote :
ive noticed content unlimited audio was down for me on sat may 2
I have 2 gigs on may 9th ... I need some old music , I obviously don't have certain songs from the 80 and 90s
where can I get these songs who can recommend a good paid music site for djs? A GOOD THING NEVER LASTS
THANKS IN ADVANCE ... WILL THE FIX THIS ... SERATO SHOULD OFFER MUSIC TO . THANKS DJ SALLY BALLZ BROOKLYN NY

I'm not sure if you are aware, but the home user license does not allow you to perform professionally. If you have not read it, you will find it here. http://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/EULA.html

Promo only, hot hits, mymp3pool, iTunes, Amazon are just a few places you can purchase music from.
Atomix is working to resolve the issue with CU, but, as mentioned earlier in this thread, netsearch is working in the new release of the software.

The old music comment about the 80's and 90's is not so obvious to all of us. I'll be careful here so as not to age myself, even if my tastes go far beyond my age.

发表时间 Tue 05 May 15 @ 11:48 pm
blckjck wrote :
djsallyballz wrote :
.... I need some old music , I obviously don't have certain songs from the 80 and 90s
where can I get these songs who can recommend a good paid music site for djs

Promo only, hot hits, mymp3pool, iTunes, Amazon are just a few places you can purchase music from.
Atomix is working to resolve the issue with CU, but, as mentioned earlier in this thread, netsearch is working in the new release of the software.

The old music comment about the 80's and 90's is not so obvious to all of us. I'll be careful here so as not to age myself, even if my tastes go far beyond my age.

She said old and I was thinking 50's - 70's then I saw 80's and 90's... That hurts man... That hurts.

发表时间 Wed 06 May 15 @ 1:18 am
33%