快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Pioneer DDJ-SR channel fade replacement

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys. I'm currently using a Pioneer DDJ-SR controller.

I had a gig last night. To cut to the chase, a patron spilled beer on the controller. I didn't notice and could not unplug controller in time and there was a short circuit. The controller just glitched changing songs without me touching anything and it just didn't respond. This morning, everything else works except for the 2nd/right deck channel fader or volume fader. I am desperately looking for a replacement part but I can't find any anywhere for this model. Are there any other alternatives?

Thank you.

P.S. not sure warranty covers this.

发表时间 Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 12:34 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Did you look here ?

发表时间 Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 9:43 pm
Those are crossfaders. He needs a channel fader (up fader).

@user9124003 the channel fader for the DDJ-SX is 418-S1-701-HA.

Apparently the crossfader for the SR is the same as the SX part, so the upfaders could be too. In fact, parts sites state that the 418-S1-701-HA is used in the SX and "others".

Best thing to do is contact Pioneer.

发表时间 Sun 22 Mar 15 @ 9:58 am
I have a Pioneer DDJ SR2 cntroller. I've used it for several months with VirtualDJ and has been working great. I just noticed today that most buttons on the DDJ SR2 works fine with VDJ, except the volume sliders. VDJ shows the ch1 & ch2 slider positions correctly when I first start the VDJ program. However, when I slide the controller volume, VDJ sliders don't move at all on the screen. And as a result, I can't adjust the volume. However Cross fader and all other buttons on the controller works fine.

The controller does not change the volume up or down regardless of what I do with the sliders.

Help!!

发表时间 Sun 16 Aug 20 @ 10:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)