快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DDJ-ERGO-V with Virtual DJ - Headphone Problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

MickLFCHome userMember since 2014
Hi,

I have read over this forum and many others online over the past week and tried all suggestions that have worked for others but basically nothing has worked for me.

My problem is, I can not get the speakers and head phones to work at the same time.

My setup
I have a touch screen all in one, this is connected to Sony speakers. These work fine.
I have Solo beats headphones which are also working fine.

All drivers and updates installed are working fine, Virtual DJ is responding to the ERGO.

In VDJs config
if I set the output to single output and the sound card to ASIO4ALL v2 the sound comes through the sony speakers. I then go to output and change this to include the speakers and click apply I get this message "Error in the ASIO sound driver: Not enough channels" I click ok on this message and I get another "Error in the ASIO sound driver: Your soundcard is probably not connected, or the settings are incorrect."

But if I set the sound card to Pioneer DDJ ASIO and the Outputs to : Master : Chan 1&2 / Headphones : Chan 3&4. Then the sound swaps to the headphones but doesn't come out of the speakers.

I have read about using a splitter cable and changing to mono, or buying a usb sound card and using those. But it was to my understanding that the ERGO has 2 channels so you can plug into speakers through laptop and plug your head phones in and your away.

I have also got the Pro version and tried the advanced settings, having master and head phones. But these dont work either.

Am I wrong in thinking it should be this easy? Or am I just totally missing something really simple.

I have tried all the simple things like checking the levels and pressing the headphone cue buttons, and you can head it come in... But just on the same channel either through the speaker or through the head phones, but never separate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 5:13 am
Get rid of ASIO4ALL. You should be using the official Pioneer driver supplied with the ERGO.

Your speakers should be connected to the output of the ERGO, as shown in the ERGO manual. There is a diagram on page 3, another diagram and a written explanation on page 9, a third diagram on page 10, and a section titled 'outputting sound' on page 19.

发表时间 Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 4:19 am
MickLFCHome userMember since 2014
thanks

发表时间 Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 4:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)