快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: POI problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I suppose I haven't got things set right cause 8 will not save any cue points I apply. All POIs I set, are removed when I close 8. Any ideas?

发表时间 Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 10:16 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yeah a bit more info required if you want some meaningful help.
How exactly are you setting these cue points?

发表时间 Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 6:44 am
Ensure that your database.xml or the containing folder are not set to READ ONLY.

发表时间 Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 4:53 pm
Dan the database.xml was not set to read only. That file is in the Virtual DJ folder which is set to read only. If I unclick the read only button, apply to files and subfolders in the Virtual DJ folder, and close that window, when I reopen the Virtual DJ folder properties, the Virtual DJ folder is set back to read only. Something is resetting the Virtual DJ folder back to read only.

发表时间 Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 6:24 pm
That is a quirk of windows my documents and it is not a concern, all my documents folders are presented as read only (even though they aren't) what is important is the individual files have write access, (this is standard and should need no intervention from you)

I ask again how are you adding these cues? because the Cue button only adds temporary cues, Hotcues and the POI editor are permanent

发表时间 Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 6:44 pm
Yo Dog! Yea I set the cue with the number 1 cue button. Then go to POI editor, name it cue 1, assign it as hot cue, and cue as cue 1. Close 8, reopen 8, cue is gone. Never had a problem with 7 on the cues. There must be something else affecting it.:-)

发表时间 Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 8:31 pm
And hey Dog, in simple cue setups like I use, we shouldn't have to go through all that in the POI editor. Should be able to just set the cue and forget it, like 7.

发表时间 Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 8:34 pm
Use the Hotcue buttons on the skin there are 6 of them (12 on my skin), I don't really get why cue is like it is so I can't comment

What equipment do you use? (controller wise?)

发表时间 Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 10:24 pm
I don't use a controller, just a kick but Asus X750JB. And I do use the hot cue buttons, but they don't like me.:-)

发表时间 Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 6:51 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
locodog wrote :
Use the Hotcue buttons on the skin there are 6 of them (12 on my skin), I don't really get why cue is like it is so I can't comment

That's kind of a safety feature, so that your cue points don't get accidentaly moved if you press the cue button by mistake.

发表时间 Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 9:44 am
If you're using the hotcue buttons and the database has write access then the cues should stick,I don't know what to tell you. Maybe a reinstall might help but it's just a pot shot.

发表时间 Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 8:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)