快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: about the radio and shoutcast

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I understand that to stream in the "VDJ Radio" (using VDJ) I need to be a "Pro User" (for obvious reasons).

but, what about "Home Users" that can capture audio from PC using the Shoutcast DSP plugin in Winamp, can we use this system to stream in VDJ radio ? I noticed that VDJ radio is using Shoutcast Server, so I guess there should not be any inconvenient, right ?

发表时间 Thu 19 Jun 14 @ 11:21 pm
Owning a Pro license is a prerequisite to be eligible and considered for broadcasting on VirtualDJ Radio.

Home FREE is free software and does not support broadcasting to a radio server. Working around this limitation with 3rd party software is not permitted.

A full Pro Infinity license or monthly subscription is required to be able to broadcast to radio servers. If you like VirtualDJ and wish to be considered for broadcasting on VirtualDJ Radio, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

NOTE: Purchasing a license or subscribing does not automatically entitle you to broadcast on VirtualDJ Radio or guarantee you a broadcast slot. You will need to apply and will be tested by radio staff before being granted the ability to book a slot and broadcast.

发表时间 Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 4:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)