快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: update virtual dj

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,
I bought 5 years a Dj Control MP3 E2 controller and got a CD-ROM with Virtual DJ version 1.2.
I really want an update. Can you help me how to get an (free) update of Virtual DJ that's compatible with my control mp3 e2 please?
Thanks!
Annelore

发表时间 Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 5:07 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Register the serial number of your VirtualDJ software to your Account (Licenses tab/button on the left side)... http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html
in order to get for free the latest available version (from the same page)

Alternatively, you can either upgrade your LE version to Pro Infinity at a discount (limited offer), or purchase a Per controller Pro license.. http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html (but that's not free of course)

发表时间 Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 5:23 am
I did everything: typed the code, downloaded the latest version, ... But nothing has changed when I open the program?? I thought VDJ had another look by updating after 5 years??

发表时间 Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 5:41 am
I also thought by updating the waves on top would be ok again? But it isn't like you can see..

发表时间 Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 5:45 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As above, in your account page (Licenses) you will find the latest available version for your registered products. Apparently the DJConsole Edition is not updated to the recent versions.
If you wish to get the new features that version 7 and 8 offer, you will need to upgrade your version to either Pro Infinity or purchase a Controller license (those are not for free)

发表时间 Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 6:19 am
You can download version 8 and try it with your controller for 10 minutes at a time.

If you want to buy VDJ 8, then a controller license for the Hercules MP3 E2 is only 36 Euros.
(Local taxes and VAT may be applicable)

发表时间 Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 7:08 am
It's weird because I did the update I've found by Licenses. Is it necessary I delete the currently VDJ that's on my pc, to get a recent updated version?

发表时间 Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 12:53 pm
VDJ 8 will not affect your currently installed version. You do not need to delete anything.

发表时间 Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 12:55 pm
And for the update i found at my licenses? Do I have to delete current VDJ to have the latest version I found at my licenses? (Thanks for all the answers, really! )

发表时间 Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 1:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)