快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: need help mapping clone deck on ns72

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
first off this question is for VDJ ver 8
Dear gents what im trying to do is map the tap button to clone the deck that is playing to load the track on the opposite deck, , example if right deck(#2) is playing i hit the tap button and it clones left deck(#1) NOW HERE IS MY DILEMA .. when i assign " clone_deck " to the tap button it clones both decks #1 and #3 what i would like is to assign the(right deck or deck #2) tap button to only clone deck #1 when deck 2 is playing and when i push the tap button on the (left deck or deck 1) while playing on deck #1 it will only clone the deck to the #2 or right deck

can somone come up with a mapper that will work ive tried a few but im doing somthing wrong

JAMM

发表时间 Wed 28 May 14 @ 10:56 pm
oh yes also i am running the 2 deck skin and it still clones deck 1 and 3 and 2 and 4 even though im running 2 deck skin. any help would be appreciated.

on the mapping that would work.............

JAMM

发表时间 Wed 28 May 14 @ 10:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to specify the target, so ...
device_side 'left' ? deck left clone_deck right : deck right clone_deck left

If the above doesnt work, try ...
action_deck 1 ? deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 1 clone_deck 2 : deck 1 clone_deck 4 : action_deck 3 ? deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 3 clone_deck 2 : deck 3 clone_deck 4 : action_deck 2 ? deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 2 clone_deck 1 : deck 2 clone_deck 3 : deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 4 clone_deck 1 : deck 4 clone_deck 3

发表时间 Thu 29 May 14 @ 10:18 pm
THANKS I WILL TRY THAT ...

JAMM

发表时间 Thu 29 May 14 @ 11:20 pm
thanks it worked

DJ JAMM

发表时间 Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 3:06 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)