快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ 8 and ddj-sx for mac

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all,
ok so i am trying this out and i got to say i am having some issues. I normally use serato, and i wanted to know what your settings are, if someone can show me or tell me.
One thing i noticed is i go to load a song and the song is like in hyper speed sounding like the chipmunks are singing lol.
Also, i was testing out all the buttons. Sync button works, but lets say i wanted to unsync, in serato i would hit shift + sync and it would return the song to normal bpm.
I like this software and i read manual but this to me is not a plug and play like serato is to the ddjsx. It seems that you have to play around to get the settings as you want them.
Can anyone help?

Thanks

发表时间 Wed 28 May 14 @ 1:10 pm
By default, VirtualDJ is configured to automatically match the BPM of the other deck on loading a song. This is probably why the song sped up to match the BPM of the song on the other deck (You can turn on keylock to avoid the 'chipmunk' sound.) If you prefer to beatmatch yourself manually (Or manually press the SYNC button), simply disable autoBPM in VirtualDJ's options.

SHIFT+SYNC in VirtualDJ sets the master deck (The one that VirtualDJ will sync with when you press the SYNC button.) If you wish to be able to unsync (Reset pitch), simply map a button to pitch_reset which will smoothly reset the pitch back to 0. Alternatively, use the pitch slider to do this yourself manually: Simply move the pitch slider in the appropriate direction (As indicated by the arrow LED's on the DDJ-SX) to pick up the transparent on-screen ghost pitch slider and then move it back to the centre position.

Please bear in mind that VirtualDJ is different software to Serato and some features will work different from what you may be used to. The DDJ-SX is mapped to perform the most appropriate functions in VirtualDJ (As labelled on the buttons) rather than to try to emulate another DJ software. In most cases, most of the functions should be similar.

发表时间 Thu 29 May 14 @ 5:34 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)