快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ sound setup with Pioneer djm 750 soundcard

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

nikb1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi All,

can anyone point me in the right direction with this please ?

Just changed from VDJ using a Gigaport to using the internal soundcard on a Pioneer djm750

The driver from pioneer loads up fine and i can see the unit listed in Virtual sound options.

The gigaport worked fine but i can't see how to set the options in VDJ sound setup correctly to get the output split across channels for the pioneer. I did expect the same VDJ settings to work the same with any external soundcard. At the moment i've got output but both decks are output to channel one on the mixer, i've tried different combo's in the config page but i'm a little lost ?

has anyone used this comibination of hardware with success ?

any ideas ?

thanks for any help

nikb-dj

发表时间 Tue 01 Apr 14 @ 12:05 pm
First you need to make sure you're using the Pioneer DJM750 ASIO driver.

If you only use WDM then you'll only be able to route one stereo USB channel to the mixer. Then ensure that the mixer channels you wish to use are all set to USB via the selector switch at the top of each channel on the DJM.

You'll need to set VDJ to "external mixer" and then select the appropriate USB mixer channels from the drop down box in VDJ.

You should also be able to use advanced config and set up the output routing that way.

发表时间 Sat 05 Apr 14 @ 10:24 am
nikb1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
thanks for your help with this.

i'll be trying it again on wednesday so i'll let you know how i get on !

发表时间 Mon 07 Apr 14 @ 11:31 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)