快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: ADJ DP2 Not Working On MBP 13 Retina

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey all,

I've just received a new 13" Retina Mac Book Pro. I have an American Audio DP2 controller / sound card and after setting VDJ up, the sound card element works a treat.However, the controller side of things is a different matter. I've followed the ADJ setup guide for installing under a Mac environment, but I think it's talking about an earlier version of the Audio MIDI Setup application, as the screenshots are very different to what I have under Mavericks.

The setup guide asks that you change the device name from ADJ-DP2 to ADJ-DP2 MIDI. The utility will not allow me to do that. I'm assuming that VDK needs the MIDI device to be named appropriately before it will see it?

Does anybody have a work around for me please? I'd like to get this up and running asap.

Many thanks,

Steve

发表时间 Sat 15 Mar 14 @ 3:14 pm
P.S. I'm a very new Mac user and this is very much out of my comfort zone :-)

发表时间 Sat 15 Mar 14 @ 3:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You should be able that still.
Once Audio Midi Setup is up, choose Show Midi Window (Top menu-->Window)
On the new window, the DP2 will be visible as an icon. Double-Click on that icon to get the Properties window and edit the Device Name as per AA suggestion.

发表时间 Sun 16 Mar 14 @ 10:10 am
Djdad,

You have ended a whole heap of frustration. I fear that the problem was my poor understanding of the Mac OS. I haven't got to grips with having menus for each application across the top of the screen. Maybe I've been using Windows for too long :-)

I'm away for a couple of days but I will plug the controller in and give it a whirl what I get back.

Many thanks for your help, it's very appreciated.

Steve

发表时间 Sun 16 Mar 14 @ 1:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)