快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Im so discouraged

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey any help would be great !

I have a Numark I dj3
Im working with virtual dj pro 7.4

Ex vinyl dj relly discouraged with VD for whatever reason I am not able to sync and hold beats together while im in the middle of the mix. To be really hounest back in the day once you synced the beat it would hold,with this new technology im not so sure. Any help would be relly nice thanks.

发表时间 Sun 02 Mar 14 @ 7:49 pm
sync relies on the beatgrid... Have you set that correctly?

if the bpm is correct but the position is wrong you can line the track up on the first beat and press the "bpm" button on the skin once to reset the grid position. The middle of the grid marker is where you want to set your grid for VDJ7.

if you want to do it in the bpm edit window you can right click the bpm button.

The only other thing that can affect syncing is live drummers or tracks that change bpm during the song. VDJ's grid is linear not flexible so those tracks you will have to manually beatmatch.

发表时间 Sun 02 Mar 14 @ 8:43 pm
Former technique 1200 DJ made the switch 2 virtual and I'm having extreme difficulty locking beats for more then 2 minutes basically it will sink for a second and then I visualy and Auto bully can see and here the two songs going out of sync what can I do

p.s. this still occus even though both tables are set at 120 bpm the sync will not hold. 1 table moving faster then the other table no matter what I do.

controler is a idj 3 2013 version
p.c. is a asus pentium R dual core cpu

发表时间 Sat 05 Apr 14 @ 9:42 am
This is probably because you are either mixing songs with varying tempo (E.g: Live drummer and real instruments rather than sequenced electronic music) or the BPM of the song is not set correctly. Some modern songs can also intentionally start or finish at a faster or slower speed.

Please see our FAQ pages: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/When%20I%20press%20SYNC%20the%20two%20songs%20do%20not%20beat%20match%20perfectly%20with%20each%20other.html

Also, the IDJ3 is an entry level MIDI controller and only has 7-bit pitch (128 unique steps), so if you are beat matching manually with the pitch sliders, then you may find that they are not precise enough (You won't be able to precisely match the pitch of the other deck.) This can be improved by using a smaller pitch range such as 6% or 8%. For more precise pitch control, you would need to upgrade to a higher-end controller with 14-bit pitch sliders.

发表时间 Sat 05 Apr 14 @ 10:21 am
Jake, if you have mixed on SL1200s then you should already have the knowledge of how to keep two tracks in time.

Don't rely on the sync button. It's not there to take away the job of a DJ.

The sync button relies on the "beat grid" (CBG) of each track being correct. The CBG is the row of markers under the waveform, that gets displayed once the track has been analysed by VDJ. The CBG is not always correct. You may have to adjust it manually to line up the markers to the beat.

The best thing though is to use the pitch controls of each deck to adjust things, just like you would on SL1200s.

发表时间 Sat 05 Apr 14 @ 10:33 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
One of the things I had issue with at first was using the nudge feature, instead of the pitch slider. Under the pitch slider, in the skin, is a "+" and a "-" buttons. Those are nudge buttons. Use them to keep the beats aligned. Also, if your using a controller, the jog wheels can accomplish the same thing. Keep at it, it'll come to you.

发表时间 Sat 05 Apr 14 @ 11:13 am
Hey jake tear em up is right. sometimes you need to use the jog wheels to keep the beat align right. and by practice of this it will help you better in your mix. i use the jog and pitch controllers instead of sync button, because in the long run it well help you out..

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 7:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)