快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: numark mixdeck quad problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, appologies if this has been answered or if im being dim. after alot of messing around i now have the numark mixdeck quad working with vdj (latest version) however i can only get deck 1 on vdj to come out of ch1 on the mixdeck and deck 2 out of ch2, the way the quad is set up its far easier if i can get deck 1 to work on ch2 and deck 2 to work on ch3 (the 2 centre chanels) this then means i can use cd on ch1 & 4, other wise you have to keep toggleing between midi and usb. also what are the optimum setting onder sound card performance. (latency etc). thanks

发表时间 Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 12:06 pm
Read the section at the top of page 6 of the Mixdeck Quad Quickstart Guide.

发表时间 Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 2:44 pm
hi there, i am having trouble with my mixdeck quad while using my computer and VDJ pro 7.

when i go to cue music on one deck while the other is playing, one i hit the headphone button again to unselect that deck i loose the sound to my main speakers and it wont return untill i turn it on again. ive found a few setting mistakes that i have corrected for issues of decks being linked to one volume slider for some reason but the cue is very important to get running.

发表时间 Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 5:48 pm
Please do not post the same message more than once.

发表时间 Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 6:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)