快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Denon DNMC6000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Will I be able to broadcast my radio station, use cue features and my mic work live over my broadcast with Denon DNMC6000 board?

发表时间 Sat 11 Jan 14 @ 2:30 am
Yes.

发表时间 Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 5:41 am
Thanks for the response. Next questions what is a good mic to use when I'm broadcasting live on my streaming station?
I currently have a PV CARDIOID DYNAMIC, IT'S LOW IMPEDANCE.

发表时间 Tue 14 Jan 14 @ 10:05 pm
Just try the mic you have, and see how you get on.

Many people find the mic input on the mc6000 too "hot". This is more of a problem in a disco or club environment, and may not be an issue in a broadcasting situation.

Just give your mic a try.

发表时间 Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 4:49 pm
Hello. I'm running the Pro Version 7.4 with the Denon MC6000 controller. Overall it's working pretty well.

I have two questions:

1. I'm having a problem the FX's on the top of the screen and controller. When I try to activate any of them via the controller it does not seem to do anything or the song plays volume goes down.

When I click on the FX buttons on the screen of my PC using the mouse it seems to work ok, but when I use the Denon MC6000 controller itself nothing seems to happen.

2. Also, what the correct ISO driver that I should be using. I found two different ones. One is dated 9/21/13 and the second one is dated 10/04/13. Somehow they are both currently installed and displaying when I go into the windows control plan under programs and then programs and features.

Thanks.
david p. oesterle

发表时间 Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 6:01 pm

发表时间 Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 2:46 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)