快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Cannot download songs via content unlimited

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am running the latest version of virtual dj pro v7.4 and i have a content unlimited subscription however when i right click on a song and "download to cache" i get a message which says "downloading to cache 0%" which quickly flashes away and its not in the downloaded content folder. I am relying on this feature for New years eve in only 4 days ive searched the internet for 5 hours now and still no solution any help is appreciated.

发表时间 Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 9:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Several Content Unlimited bugs have been fixed in the latest 7.4.1 version.
If you have purchased a Pro Full license, register your serial number to your Account and download the latest version from your Download Center, or upgrade your LE version to Pro Full at a discount

发表时间 Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 12:03 pm
I am having this same exact problem. Everything was working fine , then out of the blue I can't seem to download to cache? I just purchased pro basic several months ago. Am I understanding that I need to upgrade to a higher priced package? I am a pro basic subscriber but do not have a license #? I too have a gig coming this weekend and would like to add quite a few newer titles per my clients request. Getting quite nervous as the clock is ticking. Been working on this for a week now. Tech support was little to know help! Thanks!

发表时间 Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 7:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)