快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sound Setup Noise Dual ASIO Drivers

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Guys,

bit of an unusual one this, i have VDJ7 on a custom built (gaming laptop) only using for DJin tho!

I noticed the other night that i was getting some dodgy sonds coming through the PA.
When fault finding i noticed that it seemedto be related to the HDD read Light that flickrs on the Laptop to show HDD active.

I was using 2 bits of hardware to give me 4Ch outputs... MEP-7000 and DJM-5000.
MEP-7000 as 1st deck (1&2 ch) and 2nd deck (3&4) and DJM-5000 deck 3(ch 3&4) and deck 4(ch 5&6)

To clarify... DJM-5000 has 4 chanels but only 3 USB chanels (2,3,4) so i use MEP then phono's into ch1 on and 2 on mixer, and then DJM for ch 3 and 4 USB.

hope that makes sense....

Anyway, when i disabled the DJM option and went back to my regular 2 decks (MEP only) the noise stopped.

So,

1. is there an known problems with ruinning 2 AISO drivers at the same time.
2. if not... is there a setting that needs adjusting to stop this noise.

FYI - looked into the possibilties of a ground loop fault and ruled this out.

发表时间 Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 2:50 am
Your best bet is to ask Pioneer, the manufacturers of the kit you're using....

发表时间 Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 6:09 am
You may run into issues if the two ASIO cards have different settings (Sample/bit rate) and/or latency to each other, or the drivers are incompatible with each other. Distortion and other issues may occur if the two cards get out of sync with each other.

Check the ASIO settings of both and ensure they have the same latency setting and sample/bit rate. 44.1Khz/16-bit is optimal for VirtualDJ v7 - 48Khz is not currently supported for use with advanced config.

To avoid synchronisation/compatibility issues, you should preferably use a single ASIO sound card that's capable of at least 8 outputs (4 stereo), preferably running at 44.1Khz/16-bit bitrate/sample rate.

发表时间 Tue 17 Dec 13 @ 6:31 am
Thanks guys, will give these a try and let you know

发表时间 Thu 19 Dec 13 @ 6:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)