快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: A Bit Techy Mapping

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello all, How are we?
I've bought a Numark mixtrack pro 2, awsome controller big buttons love it! However I wonder if it's possible to do a couple of things with the maps I'll list them below:
Map Samples so that rather than play when you hit the sample pad, they will only play if you hold the sample pad, could get annoying but I'd like to try it!
After you've selected an effect the third 'knob' is rendered useless until you hold shift and then select a new effect. I want to map that to nudge the loop end

Possible? can someone tell me how? Speak very slow! Tech is not my thing, but I will give it a go. I have tried already but I failed miserably!
Also one last thing, I could really use a couple of basic filters LPF and HPF is that a plugin to download?

Cheers
Kyle

发表时间 Tue 03 Dec 13 @ 2:41 pm
there is a great sounding filter that sbdj just released, but you would need to register your version of LE to download it, then activate you pro trial to use it, or upgrade to pro. Same story with the mapping, it will only work during the trial.

sampler mapping
sampler # play while_pressed

or if that doesn't work this definitely will.
down ? sampler # play : sampler # stop

You are probably better off stuttering the samples though. in that mode they will play till the end but restart everytime you hit them. It's much better for drumming. that is
sampler # play_stutter

**you need to change the # to the appropriate number**

for the third effect knob - it will only control the loop length if in a loop otherwise it will still control the third effect slider.
var "shift" ? effect 3 select : loop ? param_smaller 0 ? loop_length -15ms : loop_length +15ms : param_multiply 1% & effect slider 3

发表时间 Tue 03 Dec 13 @ 3:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Tue 03 Dec 13 @ 6:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)