快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: soundcard issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

deanho7PRO InfinityMember since 2017
has anyone have to change there soundcards on their commputers to play vdj pro. I was told mine realtek was more home for home use instead of audio use. and it would correct music clipping and latency issues.

发表时间 Thu 21 Nov 13 @ 3:59 pm
Does your MixDeck not have a working soundcard?

发表时间 Thu 21 Nov 13 @ 4:24 pm
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Well that depends on what video card you have

发表时间 Fri 22 Nov 13 @ 12:39 am
Most built-in sound cards do not have low latency ASIO drivers available and overall their quality will usually be lower than a dedicated external sound card designed for DJ use or the sound card built into a DJ controller.

Low latency ASIO is only normally important for good scratch performance. If you don't scratch, then you probably don't need this, although low latency will also give a more instant start when using hot cues, play, etc. (This may be important if you are mixing with external source such as audio CD's or USB media, but for mixing within VirtualDJ only, both decks will have the same latency, so it shouldn't be an issue.)

The downside of low latency is it also needs a computer that's optimised and powerful enough to cope. The lower the latency, the harder the CPU needs to work to keep up. If it can't cope and/or your computer is not optimised, then you will get sound break-up and stuttering.

Make sure that you have optimised your computer for DJ performance: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

发表时间 Fri 22 Nov 13 @ 6:23 am
I've read thru the boards and still can't find an solution. Hoping Tech support can help, New Laptop Windows 8 operating system, virtual Dj operates flawless with a soundcard. When I connect the Numark DJi0 to the laptop and change the sound settings and no matter what the setting I'm still getting latency-? Please help.

发表时间 Fri 22 Nov 13 @ 11:59 am
First you should start your own thread, and not hijack this one. Second, which version of VDJ are you using. Maybe your version does not support sound cards. Check here for comparison.

发表时间 Sun 24 Nov 13 @ 3:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)