快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Headphone set up numark n4

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have finally sorted and successfully installed virtual dj and my n4 controller is working all most. I have the 4 decks on my laptop and all sliders are working on the controller so far so good :)

I can't get the "cue" buttons to actually work? I plug the headphones in, press the channel I want to cue but nothing, unless I take the slider up for the chosen channel and then it plays it in the headphones and through the master, which is if no use!

I'm sure you've been asked how to solve this problem loads of times but I can't find the answer I need.

Help greatly received

发表时间 Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 11:19 am

发表时间 Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 11:31 am
Thanks for the link, I drop down the box and select headphone I then have the following options

-master: left channel / headphone right channel
-master: right channel / headphones left channel

That is the only two options I have

发表时间 Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 12:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
RightClick on the Speaker icon (from bottom windows Taskbar) and choose Playback devices. Make sure the N4 is NOt the default selected device for Windows (choose your built on).
Select the N4 (speakers), and then Configure. Set to Quadrophonic mode (4speakers)

follow the Sound setup from the wiki link Groovin gave u above.

发表时间 Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 1:48 am
Cheers guys, all sorted

发表时间 Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 5:51 am
djdad, it would be useful to have that additional info added to the N4 wiki page.

发表时间 Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 3:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It is not entirely related to N4 though. This can easily happen with several devices that dont have native drivers.
It has to be a general wiki page.. will make one.

发表时间 Thu 21 Nov 13 @ 2:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)