快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: New MacBook Pro Retina with Maverick

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jasdjPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I just got the new MacBook Pro Retina 15" with i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD drive and 2 GB NVIDIA video card (it also has Intel Iris Video) with Maverick.

I am trying to run videos and they are lagging and choppy.

I am coming from a Windows Laptop so I am not sure how to do any configuration like I could with the REGEDIT tool.

Any suggestions on settings or what I could do?

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 1:21 pm
Disable automatic graphics switching in the system preferences it should use the nvidia gpu.

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 4:33 pm
jasdjPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I just tried that and it is still lagging and choppy .. I restarted and made sure the setting change stuck.
.. any other suggestions?

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 6:03 pm
Maybe you could try lowering the resolution?

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 6:50 pm
rialbbHome userMember since 2011
I am also having this problem with my mid 2012 retina 2.3 ghz 1 gig video machine. also had the same problem with my 2011 iMac and 2012 13'' macbook pro. I still only have the free version and when I send video over to my external display, it is choppy. I don't have this problem at all with serato video.

发表时间 Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 5:51 pm
Normally vdj automatically sets the skin to your pc/mac resolution. You can change the skin resolution in the config tab. There should be a skin that match your screen resolution. I.e 1280x800 for a mbp 13 non retina.

发表时间 Sat 28 Dec 13 @ 4:08 pm
I have a Late 2013 Macbook Pro Retina intel that possesses iris graphics with 1GB video compartlhado, and a Macbook Pro Mid 2012 that possesses intel HD 4000 with 1GB video shared on both when extended to pass the video clips on the screen there is a use delay, where the audio is earlier than the video.
Did BootCamp on both macs to test, and windows runs without lag, indicating that the problem is not video of both macs, I wonder if the software has a bug fix or setting I can use to solve the problem, because there is no logic in having a mac and use it to work with windows ...
Please someone help me :D

发表时间 Tue 14 Jan 14 @ 8:39 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
A propper video output on second screen side is only possibble with our latest Pro Full.

In case you have already bought a licence, please register the they under your account.
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

After that you can download the latest build from our side:
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you haven't bought a licence, you can buy it with a discount here.
Just use your LE licence key for the upgrade.
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

At the moment just SD videos run fine and most max. 720p vids too.
But also not all 720p vids.

I'm sure with one of the next version we will fix this.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 3:47 am
faelcarvalho wrote :
I have a Late 2013 Macbook Pro Retina intel that possesses iris graphics with 1GB video compartlhado, and a Macbook Pro Mid 2012 that possesses intel HD 4000 with 1GB video shared on both when extended to pass the video clips on the screen there is a use delay, where the audio is earlier than the video.
Did BootCamp on both macs to test, and windows runs without lag, indicating that the problem is not video of both macs, I wonder if the software has a bug fix or setting I can use to solve the problem, because there is no logic in having a mac and use it to work with windows ...
Please someone help me :D

Joke isnt it?!!! I brought brand new macbook air and its crashes all time, NO one knows what there on about these admin are they admin in hardware or software or shared infomation?, i just feel the i5 chip cant handle virtual dj! By the way i have had low volt cpu and worl fine

Installed bootcamp works okay on windows but not mac serous issues bad?! How can a brand new air not run virtual dj pro on a midi crazy

Should of kepy my i7 sony silly me

发表时间 Tue 25 Feb 14 @ 9:56 am
It's an "Air". I would NEVER use a basic Apple machine for dj'ing.

Also, get off the forums and take it to the Genius Bar and get it looked at.

They don't crash for no reason. I have two MacBook Pro's that have never had a problem, but if it did, I wouldn't be on the forums... i would be at the Mac Store getting the issue fixed.

发表时间 Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 9:21 am
jasdj wrote :
I just got the new MacBook Pro Retina 15" with i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD drive and 2 GB NVIDIA video card (it also has Intel Iris Video) with Maverick.

I am trying to run videos and they are lagging and choppy.

I am coming from a Windows Laptop so I am not sure how to do any configuration like I could with the REGEDIT tool.

Any suggestions on settings or what I could do?

I'm having the same issue you're having with the same Mac you got. I thought if I got a beast of a system it would fix things, but I guess not.. It's VDJ and not your Mac and there's nothing we can do about it until atomix fixes it. It's been like this for years...

发表时间 Sun 02 Mar 14 @ 2:32 pm

发表时间 Sun 02 Mar 14 @ 6:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)