快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: iRemote connection problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

JudderPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi guys. I've looked through all the posts on this and can't find a solution anywhere for my problem.

I have been using iRemote for a long time now and at the clubs and bars it connects fine so I know I have all the requirements.

The problem I have have is that just recently, it has stopped connecting at home. I am aware that I have changed my router in the last few months but I can see nothing different in the setup except for the model.

Yesterday, I was at at bar and I was using the iRemote without a problem (the performace pad skin is perfect for remix decks) but when I got home and tried to play a little more, the iRemote just sits there trying to connect to virtualdj.

Does anyone have a clue as to what is different here?

Any help would be appreciated

发表时间 Wed 09 Oct 13 @ 9:23 pm
MJ177PRO InfinityMember since 2009
It might be a silly question but are you sure that your iphone/ipad is on the wifi correctly at home? (new wireless name or password that hasn't been updated in the phone maybe?) -- and computer too for that matter --- Other than them not being on the same network - I got nothing. Anyone else?

发表时间 Fri 11 Oct 13 @ 1:42 am
Hi,

Since upgrade to ios 7, on my iphone, I can't get a connection to my Mac book pro VdJ.
Before it all worked fine, did no changes to network or something else.

Sombody the same issue ?

Regards
JP

发表时间 Thu 13 Mar 14 @ 4:28 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)