快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ connection problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

My setup- 2 denon 3700s, x1600 mixer, asus laptop vdj pro 7.4

Occasionally when I setup my equipment, VDJ does not let my decks control the song. VDJ lets my decks fast forward and rewind the selected song, AND allows my decks to load a song onto VDJ, but hitting play and cue controls nothing.

The only way I fix this is I have to restart VDJ 5-10 times, restart my computer 5-10 times and turn off my mixer and decks 5-10 times, then it usually will work. It's very frustrating

发表时间 Sun 06 Oct 13 @ 4:57 pm

发表时间 Mon 07 Oct 13 @ 5:18 am
My configurations do not change. Deck 1 - 3/4, deck 2 - 5/6, samples - 7/8. Asio driver is set to my x1600. It is a very random occurrence, as it happens probably 1 in every 6 times I start everything up

EDIT: I do have a powered USB hub, which I'm starting to think is the issue. However I don't ever change the way the USB cables plug in.

发表时间 Mon 07 Oct 13 @ 6:54 am
You will also get the same issue if there are USB connectivity issues and/or audio driver issues. I.e: Anything that disconnects the sound card from VDJ or re-initialises the driver will require you to go into CONFIG -> Sound Setup and click Apply to re-enable.

Faulty USB cables can commonly cause these sort of issues. Over time, the cables can become damaged/broken or simply deteriorate if a cheap cable such as the basic ones that are commonly supplied with most hardware.

The USB hub itself could also be failing.

发表时间 Mon 07 Oct 13 @ 7:16 am
I will keep in mind that reapplying my configuration may fix my issue. This is also my second USB hub, so I hope that is not the issue. Lastly I do keep backups of my USB cables, but have not yet had to replace my current ones.

Thank you for the quick responses!

发表时间 Mon 07 Oct 13 @ 7:37 am
Alright so right now my setup is repeating its last actions. I took your advice to re apply the configurations and VDJ just freezes! Every time I reload VDJ the program freezes and takes a few minutes to finally close. ???

EDIT: VDJ works when I unplug my mic from the mic 1 slot (xlrs) of the x1600 and when I unplug the recording aux chord. But when I plug back in the recording aux cable my computers recording device keeps saying "can not find x1600 recording device", and I cant record with VDJ because theres compatibility issues with the x1600 and VDJ so this is just disappointing! My computer does say device found, but the recorder says can not find x1600 at this time.

发表时间 Tue 08 Oct 13 @ 12:57 am
pretty.lights wrote :
theres compatibility issues with the x1600

I may be missing something here, but if you know the X1600 has compatibility issues with VDJ, then why are you trying to use it as an audio interface? I'd suggest using the S3700s instead - unless of course they have the same compatibility issue!

Is your X1600 set to 44.1 kHz?

发表时间 Tue 08 Oct 13 @ 4:32 am
Yes it is. I am just trying to get it known that this setup has many bugs with VDJ. I know how to set it up, but there is literally a different bug everytime I set it up. I feel stupid constantly posting about this but I have no one else to help me with this.

发表时间 Tue 08 Oct 13 @ 1:24 pm
As of right now my left deck will not scratch back.

*FWD not selected* (on either deck). When I have a song on my left deck, it only lets me scratch forward. BUT when I deck swap the song to the right deck, the right deck starts doing the same thing and the left deck now does let me scratch back. What the??

I see MUTE_BACKWARD under my 3700 mappers, which consists of "smart_scratch on while_pressed".What triggers this? I deleted it, but that did not help.

I am positive this is a mapper issue because when I deck swap the mirrored one starts working and the previous deck receives the problem

发表时间 Tue 08 Oct 13 @ 8:28 pm
When mute_backwards is mapped to factory settings, which is "smart_scratch on while_pressed", it is only applying itself to one deck. I can change it to, "smart_scratch", or mute_forward and it really has no significant different. Basically only one deck at a time is abiding by this mapper

发表时间 Tue 08 Oct 13 @ 10:45 pm
pretty.lights wrote :
I see MUTE_BACKWARD under my 3700 mappers, which consists of "smart_scratch on while_pressed".What triggers this? I deleted it, but that did not help.

The switch near the top-left of the Denon S3700 marked FWD and BOTH. Don't delete the mapping. Just make sure the switch is in the BOTH position for it to produce scratch sound in both directions.

If you still have the problem even with the switch in the BOTH position, then you may have toggled smart scratch for the deck on the skin or via another mapping (E.g: Keyboard shortcut.) Switch to the default VirtualDJ v7 skin and make sure that the smart scratch padlock icon above the PLAY button is not enabled (Lit orange.) Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Smart%20Scratch.html

发表时间 Wed 09 Oct 13 @ 5:25 am
Switching skins seems to have fixed this problem. I then noticed the smart scratch key, but neither were selected regardless. I appreciate the replys!

As far as the connection issue goes I have not had a problem turning it on this time. But I can tell you that having any cables plugged in the mixer makes no difference when the connection is not recognized for the decks play/cue function.

发表时间 Wed 09 Oct 13 @ 7:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)