快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Channel Faders interfering with Headphone Gain when Cueing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

JDJ75LE userMember since 2013
Hi, wondering if anyone can help, when I go to pre listen a track via headphones the channel fader of the track playing decides to act as the headphone gain volume, in other words I can't pre listen to a track because the channel fader needs to be up . New to this mapping and wondered what could be causing this to happen?

Help would be greatly appreciated as i'd like to use my own mapping, thanks.

发表时间 Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 3:00 am
Currently using Traktor with my own mapping, ideally I want to be using VDJ with my own mapping. I don't want to pay all that money for VDJ if I can't use my own map, hoping someone can help because i'm thinking about getting into video but I like to have full control over anything I buy. Plan is to use the pro trial to test my map out once I've solved this problem.

发表时间 Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 4:26 am
It would be helpful if you could post what hardware you are actually using (Sound card(s), MIDI controller, external mixer (If using one), etc.)

Most likely this is due to incorrect configuration and/or mapping.

If it's the VMS4.1 registered to your account that you are having problems with, please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VMS4%20/%20VMS4.1.html

If you are using an external mixer and have configured VirtualDJ for separate deck outputs (One to each channel), then you must not map the volume, EQ, etc. within VirtualDJ, otherwise this will fade it out before it reaches the mixer and you will not be able to pre-listen from the mixer.

If this is the case and your MIDI controller also has volume, EQ, etc. (Or you are using a MIDI capable external mixer), map them to fake_volume, fake_eq_high, fake_eq_mid, fake_eq_low and fake_crossfader so that they don't have any effect on the sound output of VirtualDJ.

NOTE: The VMS4.1 has as a hardware mixer section that sends MIDI.

发表时间 Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 4:51 am
Problem partially solved with your help, un-mapped the channel faders and all back to normal. Only problem now is that the channel faders in VDJ have to be left to max setting as they are acting as an extra gain per channel for my curing, as well as the fact those faders no longer move in VDJ when you move the mixer faders.

I'm using the VMS4.1 correct, testing it out on my friends laptop with their VDJ, ill try the fake volume thing and see if that works,

发表时间 Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 6:22 am
The fake command works, so so appreciate you help. One more question, if I purchase VDJ7 now will I be able to update to VDJ8, or should I wait for VDJ8 to release?

Thanks again.

发表时间 Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 6:27 am

发表时间 Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 6:37 am
Wickid, thanks, can't wait to get paid now.

发表时间 Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 6:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)