快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Looking for a cowbell sample

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi folks, hoping someone can help, looking for a clean cowbell sample (or samples!), perhaps a sample only or one I could sample from a song, looking for a kind of DFA style cowbell break, perhaps similar to that on "Holy Ghost - Dumb Disco Ideas" about 0:49 & 0:57 into song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuAoGdWBaaY

The reason being I was at a club recently where there was live percussion alongside the DJ, the cowbell sounded excellent and I was hoping to attempt to recreate something like that without hiring the percussionist!

Or if anyone has any ideas that would be appreciated, I had a notional idea of using a drum app on my iPad but giving myself too much work I think!

Cheers

发表时间 Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 1:45 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

发表时间 Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 11:10 am
I was so hoping someone would reply with this sketch. Terry FTW!

@ the OP, sorry dude, I have no idea where to get a cowbell sample.

发表时间 Tue 27 Aug 13 @ 8:47 am
Haha it is impossible to merely mention cowbell without having to watch that clip!

Thanks for the link, there is a couple there I can use, going to have to experiment a little to achieve what I'm after

Fingers crossed I'll have the crowd asking for more cowbell!

发表时间 Wed 28 Aug 13 @ 1:27 am
If you can't find one, go buy a cowbell and record your own the way you want them..

发表时间 Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 5:16 pm
There are numerous places where you can get a cowbell sample. Type "cowbell sample" into Google for starters!

Dozens of places sell production sample sets on CD or download. Look for the drum (or drum machine) sets.

There are also lots of drum machine apps for the iPad.

发表时间 Mon 02 Sep 13 @ 9:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)