快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: RAM

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So how many of you have streamed Daft Punks New Album on iTunes. What an amazing musical journey. Jazzy, loungey, housey, dancey, its just so good. Ive been streaming it since 10pm Wednesday night - fell asleep to it and its been going since 930 this morning.

The only negative, for me, is the last minute or so, I dont want to give it up, but im not a fan of the sounds

you can get away with probably 4 tracks at Weddings or socials as well

发表时间 Thu 16 May 13 @ 12:38 pm
To be honest it's one of the most boring things I've listened to in a while. Even get lucky is average at best.

House music needs to get better than this to topple the over abundance of Rap in the top 40.

Keith

发表时间 Thu 16 May 13 @ 12:49 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Wow - I totally disagree Keith. First, the album is a musical journey covering so many great genres of music that has been missing for soooo many years. But hey music moves people in different ways and I respect your opinion.

I dont think Hip Hop - well true hip hop is non existent at this point - is a contender any longer. I realized that at a prom I did just this past weekend when 90 percent of it was EDM. These may not be great artist in most of your minds , but we owe many thanks (well the people who like EDM) to David Guetta, BEP, Pitbull, etc. to get it mainstream. Seriously Im in the Philadelphia Market ( i have sirius) but when I turn on the Terrestrial Radio just to take a peek at what is going on out there and you here Cazzete - Beam me up and Calvin's (yep i know him like that - no, I dont) Sweet Nothing in non peek hours I say dance music is making a comeback, thank God , or whomever your mystical being is!

发表时间 Thu 16 May 13 @ 1:06 pm
I cant explain with eloquence but I think its once again what the world needs to hear right now,quality tunes,i think i like the 2nd track best,real instruments not all computer based,classy, a right way to see the evolution of daft punk

look at http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2013/05/friday-roundup-may-10-2013/

i am kinda hoping this is the case

发表时间 Thu 16 May 13 @ 3:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)