快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Track will not sync correctly

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

For some reason this track evades mixing easily. I have a hot cue setup for it to come in at a certain point to try and match it to the beat. But it wanders over the course of time. I have tried with and without VDJ's help setting everything to manual I can think of. If I hit sync it pushes the beat to the wrong position. If I use the hot cue it comes in wrong even though I know damn sure it's on the beat. I have to just hit play on my controller instead and then nudge it constantly backwards and forwards. I wonder if they edited it poorly or something else is going on. It 'sounds' like it should be bang on tempo but maybe it's not.

Anyone wanna give it a try in VDJ against a known good tempo track if they have it?

Rivaz & Benny Benassi feat. Heather Bright - Tell Me Twice (Ultra Music Festival Anthem) (Original Mix)

发表时间 Thu 09 May 13 @ 4:41 pm
Where did you get it? Maybe your source file is dodgy (played from TCV that's off centre for example).

If I had it myself, I could get Cubase to do a tempo analysis on it, which would show the true BPM with every tiny variation.

The simplest cure is to warp it in Ableton Live.

发表时间 Fri 10 May 13 @ 3:52 am
OK it turned out to be a bad rip. Thanks anyhow. Got a better version that syncs now :)

Can someone remove the above link it won't let me edit it now. I just read the forum rules and it's not allowed. Thanks.

发表时间 Fri 10 May 13 @ 3:06 pm
Please don't post links to illegal music download sites. Please support the artsts and music industry by purchasing your music from legitimate sources such as iTunes, Amazon, PromoOnly, etc.

IMPORTANT: Both you and your venue could face prosecution if you are caught playing illegally obtained music. Illegal downloads are also often poor quality and as you have discovered can be corrupted or a bad rip.

发表时间 Sat 11 May 13 @ 1:49 pm
DjRatRHome userMember since 2010
That happens to me too with some songs. Quit relying on sync so much and learn to ride the pitch.

发表时间 Fri 17 May 13 @ 3:33 am
If your hotcue button is missing where you think it should start, trying turning the smartplay feature off. This means you decide when to play, not an algorithm.

Ta
Mike

发表时间 Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 1:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)