快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Distortion when using citronic usb mixer and vdj7

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Can anyone shed light on this?
I am using a relatively old laptop (Intel Dual Core 1.86ghz, 4gb ram) and a Citronic Pro3 USB mixer aned VDJ7 pro to dj in a couple of bars. I have it configured so that I use 2 usb leads directly from the laptop (no hub) that feed into the two USB channels on the mixer. This is then connected to the bar's amps through either jack or RCA connection (wall mounted as the amps are elsewhere in the building).

On several occasions, I suddenly get horrendous distortion coming through one of the channels, and in every instance it is the same channel - the right deck (on the mixer - channel 3). It sounds as if there is a reverb echo on the sound and that it is crackly and underwater all at the same time. Sometimes it rectifies itself after a few songs, but others it continues so I end up having to use either the playlist function, or simply play via the headphone socket into the mixer and use one channel.

Has anyone experienced this before, and if so, is there a solution? I have been reading that it could eb something to do with the age of the laptop and the cache being used by VDJ, but I am at a loss as when I dj events, using the same equipment, as well as my own amps, etc. this does not occur.

Any assistance would be really appreciated.

Cheers

发表时间 Fri 01 Mar 13 @ 8:29 am
how45Home userMember since 2013
yes m* im having the same problem i use a tower pc 6core ect very fast indeed and using vdj too thru a citronic smfx-200 and i have too had the very same problem on the right hand chanel too same symptoms and resort to playlist set up if this happen however when i was running my cd decks thru the other inputs the right hand channel worked ok its vdj thats the problem its crashing after getting a good thrashing i re started vdj and the problem disappeared and didnt come back that night its a good job i still us cds and record decks old school but they save your skin i also stopped useing laptops cause they are too unreliable after heavy use get yourself a small desktop system with its own harddrive or an ssd harddrive these load music at a very fast rate faultless mate

发表时间 Sat 16 Nov 13 @ 6:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)