快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: American Audio VMS2 Help Needed

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ZeniakLE userMember since 2013
Hey, my VMS2 just came in the mail today and I could use a bit of help setting up.
First of all, when I pop in the disc that came with the VMS2 my computer is unable to read it. I'll hear it spinning and it will stop repeatedly.
Secondly, I went to the American Audio website and got the drivers/software off of there.

Installed blah blah blah... Plugged in my VMS2, connected via USB to my PC, connected AC adapter to the VMS, and opened up VirtualDJ. None of the buttons light up except the mic on/off when I press it. This leads me to believe that my computer doesn't recognize the hardware nor does the software recognize the VMS2. Also, I don't get audio no matter what from the VirtualDJ program, VMS2 plugged in or not. I went to the ASIO driver config or whatever it is and it had no device listed as well. Went to device manager as well and it had 3 unidentified VMS2 Audio thingers under "Other" or whatever it's named. Said it didn't require or had no drivers. Also, when I plugged the VMS2 for the first time after installing the software & drivers my OS said it successfully installed new drivers, but then it said driver installation failed like 4 times. Don't know if that is part of the problem or not, but it's worth mentioning.

So yeah, I followed the instruction manual to the point and here I am.

Also, I hit the free 20 day trial and it froze up the program. Had to hard boot and come back, still frustrated that my VMS2 wasn't working and reinstalled several times. Now the 20 day trial is no longer available. I'm pretty much screwed for that trial aren't I?

I'm running;
Windows 7 Home Premium
VirtualDJ 7 LE

I'm just starting out, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 13 @ 12:49 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Did you use an USB 3.0 Port ?

greetz
rob

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 13 @ 4:12 pm
I just had to look and see if my computer had any 3.0's. Lol

No I did not. My computer does not have a 3.0 port.

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 13 @ 5:52 pm
Got it working. Went and tried to uninstall the unknown devices under "other devices" plugged back in and it works now.

Just gotta figure out how to get it working with ableton...

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 13 @ 11:00 pm
I hate the vms2 it sucks selling it asap POS!

发表时间 Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 6:04 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)