快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: numark virtual dj help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

So I recently bought a new laptop which is a windows 7. I got it so I can use it with my numark mixdeck and virtual dj. After downloading everything, I plugged in my mixdeck, set my virtual dj setting to the way I had them on my old computer, and I came across a big problem. Even though my Mixdeck is connected and virtual dj is obviously picking it up, My mixdeck is not picking up any songs. Hitting play on oth the mixdeck and virtual dj does nothing, but n virtual d it show the song I chose. I know it's connected because if I start Virtual DJ without the mixdeck connected, it says it. So I'm not sure what to do, I was it set to USB MIDI, the config is set to external mixer, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

发表时间 Sat 29 Sep 12 @ 11:26 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
ChickButHero wrote :
So I recently bought a new laptop which is a windows 7. I got it so I can use it with my numark mixdeck and virtual dj. After downloading everything, I plugged in my mixdeck, set my virtual dj setting to the way I had them on my old computer, and I came across a big problem. Even though my Mixdeck is connected and virtual dj is obviously picking it up, My mixdeck is not picking up any songs. Hitting play on oth the mixdeck and virtual dj does nothing, but n virtual d it show the song I chose. I know it's connected because if I start Virtual DJ without the mixdeck connected, it says it. So I'm not sure what to do, I was it set to USB MIDI, the config is set to external mixer, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Have you check here? http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixDeck.html , specifically checking the switch settings and such.

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 7:23 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)