快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sound Effects Question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok, I been searching around on the forum attempting to see if anyone has talked about an slight difference/issue I have been dealing with in VDJ. I have not found the correct words to search for it so I'm going to ask to see if anyone has seen this before. Here is my story...

I have two setups, one Mac, one PC both using MC3000. I have been using pc for many years now, I think I have had VDJ since 2006, I just recently got Mac Book Air in which I used in some gigs. I have noticed that when I was on my PC and I use the flanged loopout, loopout, loopout 2.01 or any other sound effect that has a volume control, the overall channel volume goes up higher than the volume that is present and stays there when I add a new song into deck.

so for instance, I'm playing a song in deck 1, channel volume on MC3000 is about half way....I set up the Flanged Loopout to:

# beats: 0.5, # Echos: 6, Delay= about 70%, Volume= about 40%

Cue up another song in deck 2 to mix, I then hit the flanged loopout to create a nice lil echo effect while starting deck 2.......now when I want to place another song in deck 1 the volume is higher than what is represented on MC3000(volume seem to be set all the way to top instead of it being in middle)

When I do the same thing on my Mac it acts perfectly, when I set the volume control in the sound effects setup, the volume stays right when adding new song......

I been wrecking my brain on this for some time now and I have just dealt with it, but it has to be a reason or something that can be set to fix this.

oh and before anyone says it, in my setup options I already have the Auto Gain set to Auto+Remember. this was the first thing I looked at to see if it was changed.

Again this only happens on my windows PC, I also noticed that once I set my settings up for the effect it will automatically revert back to the default settings like I never set it to anything at all. This behavior does not occur in Mac either.

Has anyone noticed this or has it happened to anyone? I just want to know if there is a fix or anything I can do to tweak it. I'm running a HP PC optimized for just virtual dj, I dont do anything else on it but dj, Its used either as backup or if I'm doing gig for long period time to utilize the larger screen than the MacBook air lack of screen real estate.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciative....thanks in advance.

发表时间 Wed 26 Sep 12 @ 3:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)