快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Pioneer DDJ-S1 x mac please

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Friends opened the ticket questioning about 188.913 malfunction Pioneer DDJ-S1 the Macbook Pro, However the Staff is not answering the question and I need to use the equipment. Even in chat or want to meet me. I really like VirtualDJ, but when i need support enro panicked because I never meet quickly or sometimes even meet. I would like to help the Forum to address this issue. Even I would like to Clarify That the DDJ-S1 ITCH works seamlessly with the Mac, so the problem is in the mapping of virtual DJ controller for this in the MAC. She funcionan perfectly under Windows 7 too. The problem is only with mac. (Excuse me by the text, translate it in Google)

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 12:00 pm
The problem that occurs is that the LEDs on the left are crazy after úsica side carries a Right-Wing and never return to normal. I know this topic already exists here, but I also know that was not resolved.

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 12:10 pm
could someone help me please

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 8:01 pm
djk-taPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i guess no help

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 6:01 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I believe our controller development team have been unable to replicate the issue when testing on a Mac with an S1 and Snow Leopard.

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 8:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)