快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Better mixes Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi I am pretty new to djing and I want to know how to make my mixes better. I can beat match and pretty much that's it. How can I make my mixes better? Thanks in advance.
Genre: club and techno

发表时间 Sun 16 Sep 12 @ 6:18 pm
Welcome to the clan old chum.
The first chance you get, buy a controller and Pro full (it makes mixing that much easier), learn how to mix in key, be creative and PRACTISE PRACTISE PRACTISE!

发表时间 Sun 16 Sep 12 @ 11:32 pm
You can beatmatch, it's a good point already. But let's get to a real point of DJ-ing.

I'll try to explain what said LittleHoody : in fact, beatmatching is essential, but be sure that the tracks you beatmatch fit well together, especially when you're doing a live mashup (you probably don't know how to do one atm. Practise and you'll have some great mashup ideas that will get the crowd really hyped. Every crowd loves this kind of thing).

Let me tell you something : it is possible that the crowd don't notice that you made a transition if this transition is perfect (that is why mixing in key is really a huge point). But if you make a shitty transition, they'll hear it and they'll stand corrected about your DJ skills. So PRACTICE and, of course, prepare your sets so they're really good to hear.

Please tell us your DJ-ing level (beginner or else), the money you would put in a controller, and we'll help you to choose ;) And if you buy a controller bundled with VDJ LE (Limited Version), register its serial number and VDJ Pro will cost you 2 times less for later :)

Welcome to the DJ clan, buddy :D All of us are here to help you to be a better DJ :)

发表时间 Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 3:57 am
Thanks for the reply, I am new and I would put up to $600 on a controller.

发表时间 Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 10:14 am
I'm a beginner. Also was looking at Numark n4, Stanton Djc.4 and the pioneer Dj ergo

发表时间 Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 1:28 pm
Pioneer DDJ-Ergo is too expensive for this kind of stuff. I'll check out new controllers and tell you what later ;)

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 12 @ 1:39 pm

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 12 @ 2:28 pm
Ok thanks for the info, looking for a four channel controller also.

发表时间 Tue 18 Sep 12 @ 5:09 pm

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 12 @ 9:30 am
Ok thank you for all the help.

发表时间 Wed 19 Sep 12 @ 2:28 pm
Oh, almost forgot : RECORD all the mixes you do and listen to them over and over to see what sounds bad, what is a good idea that you could work to get it better... Recording is a very useful thing, use it to have more experience :)

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 1:13 pm
Ok thanks

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 4:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)