快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Looking For a Dj Controller

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, I'm a long time searching for a good Dj Controller, he must under $ 900 have four channels,
usb input, usb audio interface, and you need to have on your laptop can close.
and you should be able to use him with Virtual Dj.
so if anyone knows a good Dj Controller ... ...

发表时间 Wed 18 Jul 12 @ 3:48 pm
Doesnt seem to be to helpful around here, so i will say for you to look into the Denon 6000 or the Pioneer DDT-1(If you like to scratch) There are a few reviews on youtube for 4 channel controllers. Hope this helps a little.

发表时间 Wed 18 Jul 12 @ 5:12 pm
imthedj2000 wrote :
Doesn't seem to be to helpful around here

Are you kidding? the question was asked less than three hours ago with many threads with the same question and information provided, this is honestly the most helpful dj software forum on the net.

Get a Reloop Terminal mix 4 or Vestax VCI-400, the differences are the soundcard in the vestax is higher quality, and if can be used as a 2 channel analog mixer and you can run timecodes through it, the reloop has pretty much the same amount of controls but the jogs are better and the pitch fader is longer... If you scratch and mix get the reloop, if you want to do controllerism tricks get the VCI. But everything on the market will work with VDJ Pro once mapped.

发表时间 Wed 18 Jul 12 @ 6:29 pm
hey! i don't know a dj but a friend of mine is in the same work they provide dj for parties and have professional dj's you can contact them if they can help you Good Luck!

发表时间 Wed 07 Nov 12 @ 11:22 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
American Audio VMS 4.1

发表时间 Thu 08 Nov 12 @ 3:48 pm
yeah the vms4.1 is pretty good. just go to guitar center and look at the options there

发表时间 Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 12:39 pm
buzz4Home userMember since 2011
Hi does the reloop have touch sensitive jogs that will pause the track when held down ?

发表时间 Sun 09 Dec 12 @ 5:47 am
Yes, both Reloop Terminal Mix 4 and Terminal Mix 2 have touch-sensitive jogwheels.

发表时间 Sun 09 Dec 12 @ 11:53 am
what about ddj-ergo v???

发表时间 Fri 04 Jan 13 @ 7:17 pm
Yes, that has pressure sensitive jogwheels.

The majority of controllers released in the past few years have either touch or pressure sensitive jogwheels. But always check first on the manufacturer's website to confirm before purchasing.

发表时间 Sat 05 Jan 13 @ 2:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)