快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Auto again Adjustment

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello All,

Auto Gain work's great ! Expect ... It's at 0 DB. Now i have read some were in the forum ( do not remember were) that you can change the auto gain's Default Db number such as 9.0 Instead of 0.0 in the registry. So whenever you load a track on the deck it will boost it to 9.0 which no it will not be distorted because as of right now i put my gain and master volume on 3 quarter's and some track's do go to 9.0 and its all fine sound wise . As you can see My main problem is i want it to level by its self to 9.0 and song's that are let's really old to have a boost ! i know not all songs are recorded the same but if i need to adjust the volume it would only be a little on the deck's volume. If anyone know's anything please let me know

Toni

P.S. If VDJ 8 Has this function built in without messing with the registry that all you gotta tell me and i will wait like everyone else :)

发表时间 Fri 29 Jun 12 @ 3:43 am
squincyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Did you get a response to this as I am having the same problem tracks are really really low and others are fine to a certain extent ??

发表时间 Sat 30 Nov 13 @ 7:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)