快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Remapping

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Since i couldn't find a rampaging thread, ill start this one with my problem.

im mapping my midi controller, when i set the action to crossfader, its opposite on virtual dj to my gemini first mix. How do i fix this, and which crossfader command is the best to use? (Crossfader_relative or crossfader or crossfader_slider) i tried all 3 and they still show up opposite on virtual dj.

发表时间 Thu 24 May 12 @ 9:44 pm
use param_invert to reverse the direction of the slider eg.

param_invert & crossfader

crossfader_relative will move the crossfader relitive to the crossfader position on screen, so they may not match. I have never had a use for it.

crossfader_slider will unlink the crossfader if the screen and controllers positions are different, this prevents jumps of the sound if you use it for mixing. it is the better of the two, but I just use "crossfader" as I only use the crossfader for scratching never for mixing

you should register your pro licence you you can get your hands on better effects

发表时间 Thu 24 May 12 @ 9:54 pm
thank you that fixed the problem.
do you mean paying the $10/ month? With that do i get access to controller plugin downloads?

发表时间 Fri 25 May 12 @ 6:36 pm
no, that is for premium membership so you can stream music from grooveshark, VDJ pro basic, broadcastor or the full version of VDJ Pro will allow you to download plugins. the full version is the only one that allows the use of external controllers, both pro's allow the use of soundcards, broadcastor doesn't, but check the comparison page for everything...

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

发表时间 Fri 25 May 12 @ 7:00 pm
ok i gotta find my serial number, but could you possible help me with 2 other mapping problems;
1. i tried mapping my turntable and can't get either command to correspond with my midi controller. (i tried speedwheel, jogwheel, & touchwheel)
2. when i set up the browser knob, no matter which way i rotate it, it makes the list go down and not the way i want it.

发表时间 Fri 25 May 12 @ 7:35 pm
de007Home userMember since 2010
i have the m audio xponent with vdj 7 i got everything to work except ,earphones,master and booth gain knobs, crossfader can anyone help me out .??? thanks for any help Big O

Email addresses from Non-Licensed Users is not permitted. Moderation Team.

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 10:06 am
crab1LE userMember since 2010
how can i get virtual dj program to work with first mix pro controller

发表时间 Thu 31 Oct 13 @ 1:01 pm

发表时间 Thu 31 Oct 13 @ 1:06 pm
I HAVE A GEMINI FIRSTMIX PRO AN I CANT GET IT TO MAPP TO VIRTUAL DJ. I TRIED THE EASY WAY THAT WAS SHOW HOW TO DO IT BUT STILL NO GOOD. IF ANYONE HAVE A MAPPER THAT WORKS EVEN WITH TRAKTOR I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE . I NEED HELP PLZ TY ANY1

发表时间 Fri 22 Nov 13 @ 9:18 am
NEED HELP PLZ IN MAPPING VDJ

发表时间 Fri 22 Nov 13 @ 9:19 am
First of all, STOP SHOUTING!

Second, the Gemini Firstmix is a natively supported controller. You don't need to map it.

However, you can only use controllers with the full Pro version of VDJ. Other versions don't support controllers.

If you don't have Pro, you can upgrade from other versions at a discount. If you do have Pro, you need to register it to your account, then download the latest version.

发表时间 Fri 22 Nov 13 @ 9:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)