快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Virtual DJ mixing - automix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello

I have a list of songs for a wedding. They are dance songs and I am not very good mixing dancing songs.

Is there a way that Virtual DJ automixes? I tried the 'automix' thing in the playlist section but it sounded awful. My mate pressed my keyboard by mistake the other week and it mixed in another song really well! I dont what he pressed, but are there any shortcuts on the keyboard to mix in songs?

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 21 May 12 @ 10:42 am
StymePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Sort your playlist by BPM. You can also edit the automix Entry and Exit points by: right clicking a track --> BPM --> Manual Edit --> Automix tab. Also make sure your CBG is lined up (right clicking a track --> BPM --> Manual Edit). I usually line the first kick up with the first bar (big dot) because thats what i like to target my loops and effects on.

I think the keyboard shortcut is ctrl + space. This just enables/disables automix. Your best bet is to sort (low to high) and listen to them. When something sounds bad, adjust the automix entry and exit points. Good Luck!

发表时间 Tue 22 May 12 @ 12:00 pm
gente quando eu abaixo todo o volume da musica do deck A do virtual dj a musica para volta do começo como faço pra ela continuar tocando???

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 10:08 am

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 10:14 am
When people I lower the volume of the music business to make a deck A Virtual DJ Music Back to the beginning How to Do SHE Continue Playing?

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 10:19 am
I am not sure if understand correctly. But you could use a Cue point at the beginning of the track where you want to quickly restart from.

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 10:30 am
let's try again
When I lower the volume or turn around the crossfader all the way right, the music of the deck 1 and back to the beginning, how do I keep playing it even with the volume at zero??

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 11:19 am
It's still difficult to understand what you're asking.

Why don't you post in the Portuguese forum?

From what you say, it seems like there's some sort of fader start happening. Which skin are you using? Are you using a controller?

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 12:16 pm
não sei usar o forum, estou usando um computador é isso que acontece é um fader start com virtual dj

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 2:17 pm

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 3:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)