快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Midi Controller

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I was thinking about buying a Midi Fighter or other midi controller to use with Virtual DJ? I was wondering if the midi fighter works well with virtual dj or if i should pick up another Controller?

Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 01 May 12 @ 12:44 am
I use VMS4 and Midi Fighter... Yes it works, how ever no were near what eon golden can do in traktor. Im now torn between VDJ and Traktor. If you looking for that full midi fighter use, then traktor is the way to go. But I still love my VDJ and cant seem to walk away. I just, as in today, finished a simple map for my midi fighter on VDJ. Im using it as a 4 button hot cue, 4 button sample, 4 button direct effect select and activate, that last four I have deck select and to other simple controlls programed. Its great because on the cues and samples its supper fast. You can rapid fire those buttons so fast its not funny. It will be a while before I figure out what I want and hopefully get some more use out of it. There are a few maps for VDJ on DJtechtools that works good, but with my VDJ4 it was a lot of repeted buttons and had a issue with it with the VMS4, screwed my map up for it. I for see it being a long time before we see something for the midi 3d on VDJ. I hope im wrong. So for now Ill stick with the simple map for VDJ and that is my primary mobil rig. But for my bedroom warm ups im using traktor and if I get into a club worth it around here I will go traktor. But dont see that happing since all the club atmosphere in my area closed. The ones that are open I still need some work before I DJ in them.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jun 12 @ 7:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)