快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: numark mixtrack pro and vestax pad one controller problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ive read through lots of the searches to find out the problem but im stuck.

this is it...
mac book pro
virtual dj7 license
vestax pad-one

the vestax is reconized in mappers but the pad buttons do nothing. they are set to for pad 1 to play sample 1 by default but yet pad1 button doesnt trigger sample 1. i can manually click the play sample with my mouse in vdj and the sample plays fine. why doesnt it work with the
controller button? i tried to manaully map sample 1 to play with pad 1 but still nothing.

what am i missing here?

thanks!

发表时间 Sun 22 Jan 12 @ 1:49 am
Check which bank it's set to (A or B)

A is mapped by default to trigger samples while the button is held down (Press and keep it held down to play the sample.)

B is mapped to trigger hotcues and loops.

Make sure that you have not changed the MIDI channel or settings from the default out of the box (Check the user manual for details.)

发表时间 Mon 23 Jan 12 @ 5:17 am
i am using bank 1 pad one or in vdj "Pad1a".
also i have not changed any of the settings and have read through the owners manual.
since my last post ive tried also tried all the usb ports on my computer, another computer, another usb cord, and returned my vestax pad-one
for a new one and still i cannot get vdj to respond to button pushes.

in the config mappers tab drop down menu i can change all of the numark mixtrack buttons and controls through the learn function.
same goes for keyboard hotkeys. in the drop down for the vestax pad one nothing happens.

am i wrong or should this be plug and play?

do i need to have a spefic input in config selected? (ie. time code or whatever)

发表时间 Fri 27 Jan 12 @ 11:17 pm
it should operate on up to 16 channels, try them all, also make sure you have the most up to date version of vdj, but it could be a problem with the definition built into vdj so you may need to rename the device to the driver name so vdj can recognise it, hopefully a teamer will have some input.

发表时间 Fri 27 Jan 12 @ 11:56 pm
vdj is reconizing it in the drop down menu in config->mappers menu

my gosh i want my money back soon if this doesnt get figured out. really, i created a ticket and got only what seemed like
an automated response to delete the software and reinstall which i had mentioned had been done several times.

am i right to think that if you can see a device that it should be plug and play?

发表时间 Sat 28 Jan 12 @ 8:43 pm
did you try all the channels? also make sure you have the most up to date firmware from the vestax website

发表时间 Sun 29 Jan 12 @ 10:46 am
all the channels? you mean like all the banks on the vestax or something in vdj. this has to be a software problem as ive tried two of everything (hardware) except vdj.

ive been to the vestax website but they dont have much to offer. the pad one has no software of its own and there are no firmware updates for it.

anyone else have a pad one? if so, what did you do to make it work.....plug and play?
i found that vdj lists this as supported in version 7.05b. although mac version of vdj is only 7.5

omg, ive spent a lot of time on this....

发表时间 Sun 29 Jan 12 @ 5:35 pm
fleetwood79 wrote :
i found that vdj lists this as supported in version 7.05b. although mac version of vdj is only 7.5.

I have 7.05 on my netbook, it is in the list, so it should be supported...

In regard to the channels they are set in the hardware not the software, every midi device I have ever used will send 127 different midi messages on 16 channels, giving you 2032 different midi messages, this enabled you to use 16 parallel devices, look in the manual for how to change the channel on the pad one, then try them all as vdj has recognised your device it's just not getting the correct message.

发表时间 Sun 29 Jan 12 @ 6:30 pm
To check the MIDI messages that it is sending, please download a MIDI monitoring application such as http://www.snoize.com/MIDIMonitor

With VirtualDJ closed and only the Pad One connected, run this application and choose the Pad One as the source.

Paste the messages that you get when pressing pad 1A.

发表时间 Mon 30 Jan 12 @ 8:06 am
I have the same problem. Virtual Dj detects the Vestal Pad-One and shows the default keys assigned but nothing works on the pad.

发表时间 Tue 10 Sep 13 @ 7:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)