快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Looking for harsh criticism

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey VDJ forums.

I've been mixing for a couple months, initially with just VDJ and a crap laptop, but nowadays I have a denon dn-mc6000 that I love. Myself and my roommate have played a few parties, but in general for people who honestly probably couldnt differentiate mediocre from awesome. We've been asked to dj a different kind of gathering soon, so I'm trying to put a little effort into prep and put on a show, rather than (only) fucking around having fun making people dance.

The following mix is basically an example of said fucking around, I didn't plan anything or try to generate any kind of theme. A few transitions are definitely weird - bad, even - that's cause I'm experimenting. I just wanted to make a general impression of my style. All your criticisms please, and huge thanks in advance!

http://soundcloud.com/flange-or-die/25-minute-bassy-mix

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 3:42 pm
There are clearly songs in the mix that aren't ""made"" to be played at the BPM your playing (who the hell am I to say such thing?) but even with that in mind, the mix still plays smooth. I know most of the tracks keep the progressive beat to 127-132 (128) but the mix is still cool. If you mean to lower such BPM as an intention then its was alright, but personally, I like to keep my bpm around the same or so. Party on -

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 11 @ 6:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)