快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Problems With Intel HD Graphics 3000 - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ajpro99PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I recently just bought a brand new HP PC w Windows 7 and I installed VDJ Pro on it but I'm having a problem (like alot of people) when it comes to running video's and when the mouse is over the wave part of the song as well as when the wheel is moving (the playing wheel that is). It "studders".

Looks like I have the Intel (R) HD Graphics 3000 Video Card with this laptop.

I've already read alot of the other articles in the Forum part of the website and I've tried all the suggested solutions but I just keep having the same issue.

Please help with other suggestions! :(

Thx!

发表时间 Mon 07 Nov 11 @ 4:54 pm
Izm123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I'm in the same boat. Just hoping that virtualdj8 resolves this problem. Version 8 should be out in a couple of weeks.

发表时间 Mon 07 Nov 11 @ 8:28 pm
Dude, I've tried EVERYTHING and NOTHING has resolved the issue so tech's at Virtual DJ.. SAVE US FROM THE INSANITY!

Please resolve this issue and let it be apart of version 8! :)

发表时间 Mon 07 Nov 11 @ 8:31 pm

发表时间 Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 6:56 am
So are you saying Virtual DJ Ver 8 WON'T have the problem fixed?

发表时间 Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 11:49 am

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 10:28 am
I haven't yet but I'll give it a try but I'm like most people.. I'm not that computer savy so hopefully using the Registry Tool is simple.

I'll come back and post the results after I have used the Registry Tool.

Thx.

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 11 @ 11:13 am
Ok so I downloaded the Registry Tool but what do I do next?

The zip file didn't come with instructions.

发表时间 Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 12:08 pm
Open the ZIP file (Double-click on it) and then run the appropriate version of the registry tool for your computer.

Then tick one of the above options and close the Registry Tool. Go into VirtualDJ and see if it makes a difference. If not, try the other option. Also, try both of them enabled simultaneously.

发表时间 Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 12:39 pm
Am I supposed to click on "Clean" or "Clean All"?

I assume I have to click on "Apply"

发表时间 Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 2:47 pm
No, just tick the VideoYV12Bug or nVidiaFreezeBug in the video section (As above, try both options separately to see if they make a difference, then both together.)

The clean options are only if you wish to reset your settings back to the factory defaults.

发表时间 Fri 11 Nov 11 @ 4:49 am
Tried both.. nothing.

I also checked both HP's website and Intel's website for Software & Driver updates but none have been posted as of today so I'm REALLY hoping the techs at VDJ will come up with a solution for this Video/Graphics card in VDJ 8.

发表时间 Fri 11 Nov 11 @ 11:23 am
I bought a Notebook HP probook 4530s with HD Graphics 3000 Video Card. I bought to use with virtual dj. and I can not do it.
I thought that I must to buy other model of notebook, but
I did your recomendation and the problem fixed

I downloaded the Registry Tool and just tick the VideoYV12Bug.

I can now sleep peacefully again.

thank you! I'm happy

发表时间 Mon 05 Dec 11 @ 7:44 pm
Same issue. tried the Registry tool, and it fixed for .mp4 files, but .vob files are still freezing.

发表时间 Mon 19 Dec 11 @ 7:19 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does your system have dual video cards? If so you need to open VDJ with the ATI or NVIDA card.

-David

发表时间 Mon 19 Dec 11 @ 3:09 pm

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 12 @ 6:47 pm
sas2005PRO InfinityMember since 2005
My solution for new PC with Intel's HD Graphics 3000: install Intel's latest display adapter driver instead of OEM--fixed mouse/animation issue. Selected VideoYV12bug in Registry Tool and converted VOB files to DivX--fixed poor video performance.

发表时间 Sat 28 Jan 12 @ 5:57 am
For those who are still having problems, I have figured out the solution; though I do not recommend doing it unless you feel comfortable altering the registry by hand.

Open regedit.exe

Scroll down to and click on VirtualDJ

Double click on nVidiaFreezeBug

Change value to 1

Double click on VideoYV12Bug

Change Value data to 1

Click Ok.

This should solve the problem.
It's what I did, and my transitions and effects now work and video is not choppy unless using .vob files...but those can be converted...

发表时间 Mon 30 Jan 12 @ 5:20 pm
FIGUY28PRO InfinityMember since 2012
i just purchased an HP ENVY 15, 3000 t, i installed vdj pro, vdj program only recognizes the hd family graphics intell. THE ENVY purchased has built in WIDI, I THEN bought a wirless adapter Dlink which is compatible to the envy pc. I went to the vdj setting used the intell hd graphics card option and tried to play videos on my flat screen tv, it didnt work, i would only get a frozen picture instead of the video. i need help, i also have the envy on extended mode but i cant get a video tp play wirlessly on my flat screen. can some one help? thanks

发表时间 Tue 31 Jan 12 @ 12:56 pm
61%