快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Karaoke lyrics screen not showing up

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,

No problem with VDJ when just djing with mp3 files, but when I mix in some karaoke songs (mp3+g) sometimes the karaoke lyrics screen does not show up on my TV monitor screen. If I click on the screen for that deck as seen in the VDJ program, the karaoke lyrics on the black screen usually appear on the TV monitor screen. If I have selected mixer selected in VDJ, I have to switch to video to access the karaoke lyrics screen for that particular deck and click on it, in order to view it on the TV monitor. Does anyone know how to remedy this?
Also, when I launch VDJ each time, I have to re-size and drag over the karaoke lyrics screen onto my TV monitor. Is there a solution for this?

Thank you :)

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 11 @ 12:45 am
wallterHome userMember since 2010
Why would you dragg video window to TV?

Connect your PC to TV (VGA, HDMI,...)

Start > Control panel > Hardware and sound > Connect to a projector > EXTEND

Now start VDJ. Maybe you should do some more in Config > Video setup (choose video card or something).

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 11 @ 4:39 am
It is the karaoke lyrics screen that I have to enlarge and drag over to the TV screen so that the singers are able to see the lyrics to the karaoke song. This was set up at an earlier time and the video card has been selected as well in the settings, but I am still having problems with the karaoke lyrics not showing up on the TV monitor. I should be seeing a black screen on my TV monitor instead of the wallpaper from my desktop.
Instead, I have to continually click on the small lyrics screen for that particular deck to get it to show up on the TV monitor.
Thank you for your response :)

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 11 @ 4:56 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you follow Ivans proceedure you should be good to go, you may get an instruction for nvidia cards to either extend or use dual screen, choose this option and after opening vdj go to config and once again follow Ivans advice, the drop down will say window, click on this and select your video card.

Make sure all connections if going directly to tv or projector are made before booting up your lappy.

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 11 @ 7:18 pm
Thank you for the info! Where is Ivans? This was set up previously, but somehow, it reverted back to a different setting. I will try again :)

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 11 @ 10:17 pm
I have to select "activate" video output each time I launch VDJ. Each time I launch it the video output is unchecked.
Setting the video crossover to automatic would not work for me, unless I want "dead air" between singers.

发表时间 Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 12:25 am
wallterHome userMember since 2010
Did you mean 'dead air' in video screen? On karaoke events, nobody's expecting your audio mixing and scratching skills, so you'd better focus on video performance. Maybe using playlist on the right side of the song's browser. Like this:

mp3 song
cdg song
mp3 song
cdg song
etc...

In video config. tab check 'use this plugin for audio only songs' and pick whatever you like (Sonique, clipbank, some flash plugin...). For video transition use something smooth, like Wipe transition. Now doubleclick on the first mp3 song on top of the playlist and it will start with video plugin visualization you've chosen. When the karaoke song need to be started, doubleclick on it. When karaoke song ends, it will automatically start next mp3 with visuals. Or you can double click on it. And so on... This way you could even get drunk and no one will care, it will look good anyway:-)

发表时间 Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 3:17 am
Thank you, Walter. I will test that before the show. The "dead air" refers to silence between songs. I like music between singers, as they are making their way to the mic. Also, karaoke is sometimes requested during a wedding.

发表时间 Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 1:21 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
make an automix playlist of tunes you want to play and set your first tune in the right hand deck and hit play, now hit the green automix button.

load your karaoke track up in the left hand deck and cue up, when singer is ready hit deck start, fade over from right to left deck, pause right deck until ready to play after singer, as they are about to end their song hit start on right deck and fade across when ready.

that will stop you getting those awkward silences in the room.

I put all my karaoke song requests at bottom of automix list and just drag across to left deck when needed.

remember to keep topping up your music list as the night goes on, lol.

发表时间 Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 7:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)