快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Sonique not working during non video songs - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have been trying for a while to get Sonique to run for ambients on my video screen during non video music selectionss. I have the box checked for it to run but I still get a blank screen. Am I missing something somewhere?

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 11 @ 4:20 am
Also, if Sonique won't work is there another good option to fill my screen with color/movement during non video songs?

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 11 @ 4:22 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 11 @ 6:21 am
pweldonPRO InfinityMember since 2009
1. Select the EFFECTS tab in the center of the screen.
2. On the left side, select Video Effects tab.
3. Select Sonique from the list.
4. On the right side of the screen, click on Open.
5. In the pop-up window, navigate to VirtualDJ/Plugins/VideoEffect/Sonique
6. Once there, select the first .svp file and click Open.
7. Click the Activate button in the middle
8.. You should be good to go.

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 11 @ 4:28 pm
Thank you very much guys. I'll check this out tomorrow.
Appreciate your time. I'll let you know how it goes.

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 11 @ 8:01 pm
Guess I should have noted that I am using a PC laptop. Don't know if that makes a difference.

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 11 @ 8:05 pm
Gregoree wrote :
Guess I should have noted that I am using a PC laptop. Don't know if that makes a difference.

So am I.

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 4:33 pm
if your still having problems these old clips I made may help you...

Text version..

Go into config > choose video tab > go down to the bottom right drop down window and select sonique, to the left make sure you tick the box, come out of config and select effects > select video tab > select sonique > select/click on activate > select open > this is where you go to where you have your sonique folder, now open the folder and double click on a file, this will now run your sonique effects. you can now play with the two sliders for the type of effect you want. slide show delay will give you how long each effect will run for and the transparency will let you fade the soniques over other effects like a video, show logo etc...

N.B If you have the time go through your individual soniques and delete the crappy ones, saves getting them up on the screen.

Using clipbank for the first time

and how to use multiple clipbanks...

Hope that helps.

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 5:39 pm
Thanks. I'm going to be working on it this evening. Will post my results.

发表时间 Wed 12 Oct 11 @ 3:42 pm
Sorry, I had a last minute appointment this evening. It is my priority tomorrow. I have bookmarked the help videos.

发表时间 Wed 12 Oct 11 @ 7:41 pm
May have found my problem. I followed VDJ instructions and your advice and you tube video. I get to the point where I open my Sonique folder and there is nothing there. Going to try to download it again.

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 2:55 pm
Yep, that would make it not work... lol, let me know if you need any help.

When installing just hit run, don't save, the installer will do all the work for you.

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 3:00 pm
I tried to find a site to download Sonique and am having a problem finding one. Do you know if it is still available somewhere? I'll try searching more later today.

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 4:04 am

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 9:41 am
Tayla and pweldon.
Thanks for your help it is appreciated. It is working now. Looks like some files were missing.
Sonique seems good for some higher energy music but I'm interested in finding something a little tamer for cocktail and dinner hour. Do you know if G-force or something similar is compatible with VDJ? Or is there a way to slow things down in Sonique?

发表时间 Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 12:43 pm
I don't know. Another thing you could do is creat a clipbank structly for visuals (like the Ambient Videos you get from Promo Only) and then download the Clipbank Randomizer from Virtual DJ and run that. My understanding is that the randomizer will cycle through all of the clips in Clipbank.

And yes, you can create multiple Clipbanks.

发表时间 Thu 20 Oct 11 @ 12:52 pm
Thanks pweldon. That's a good idea. I have a lot of P.O. ambients. I'll give it a try.

发表时间 Thu 20 Oct 11 @ 2:46 pm
check my tutorials further up the page if you get stuck, plus their is another tutorial in my blog covering ambients, how to extend them and make them loopable.

发表时间 Thu 20 Oct 11 @ 6:15 pm
Will do.

发表时间 Thu 20 Oct 11 @ 7:35 pm
when I click on open, I don't get a pop up window to select the sonique file...help

发表时间 Fri 28 Oct 11 @ 8:49 pm
95%