快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: virtual dj

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi my mate and i are trying out the virtual dj pro 7 we can get the mp3 and karaokes to play ok but when it comes to playing videos it wont the videos seem to freeze or stitter but the audio side plays fine anyone got any ideas in desparate help here

i am using windows 7 with 6gb of memory

Sorry, non-licensed users are not allowed to post contact information

发表时间 Sun 11 Sep 11 @ 10:39 am
might wanna register and get the updates

发表时间 Tue 13 Sep 11 @ 12:29 am
jamprosHome userMember since 2011
Hi I have been djing for over 6 yrs music and karaoke using Swift Pro Elite, but I have a gig tomorrow night where I need to play music videos along with mp3's and karaoke I understand how to get it all to play and i read the stupid users guide but I am having trouble figuring out how to get it to cross-fade on its own. I have to actually hit play on each deck for it to play. The users guide does not explain that or really explain the playlist or how to create one and all i am concerned about is the music wont fade seamlessly. I am hoping to NOT have any dead air. also there will be songs I do not have videos for and I will need to play those as well. Can i play a video in one screen then fade to audio only? PLEASE HELP.... I am not afraid of djing of course but this program is stressing me out so bad I am nervous after tomorrow I will lose this gig and it has capability of going weekly. I just need to know how to get it to fade on its own so if i go potty during a song it wont stop and give me dead air and can i play both mp3's and mp4's in opposite decks? Thank you in advance!!!! Gail

发表时间 Wed 26 Oct 11 @ 1:24 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)