快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: MY FIRST YOUTUBE MIX

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys this is my first mix on virtual dj I don't have any equipement and was really noob I had to play with it for like an hour xD . So yeah just tell me what you liked,what song I should use in my next mix,what you didn't like and what Dj equipement i should buy for starting out thanks =)

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE WHOLE MIX AND EVEN if you didnt like please COMMENT,LIKE,SUBSCRIBE thanks guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pabbhABgAMk

发表时间 Thu 18 Aug 11 @ 10:12 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
that was pretty rough to be quite honest, the harmonics were really bad and there was some really heavy transitions. transitioning between tracks that are way out of range ie. 131 - 143 - 130 is totally insane. not only are the bpm values completely out of range, your harmonics are too. as a rule you keep your harmonics within one semitone and your bpm within 5 max. some even say within 3bpm.

overall i couldnt give any positive comments but i will give you some advice, read through the mix lessons section and find some posts my me and JB. there is a huge amount of information available that we have posted to help guys like yourself who dont have a great deal of experience.

发表时间 Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 3:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)