快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Sync Button - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Define 'shady sets', though, because shady sets can be made by any DJ if he doesn't know what he's doing (sync button aside).

发表时间 Mon 25 Jul 11 @ 4:13 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
very true, but if someone doesnt know what theyre doing then technically theyre not a dj. (sync button excluded)

example of a shady set

http://soundcloud.com/lvdjkarnage/germany-ebm-electro-industrial

shady or not though, we all have to start somewhere but it is always best to start as we mean to go on. so if you start out right, then you will develop good habbits and real skill.

发表时间 Mon 25 Jul 11 @ 4:57 pm
That set was painful to listen to, and I know what you mean. And although I'm just getting started, I reckon there are quite a few things I am yet to learn and perfect, but I intend on getting to it with time. I'm quite proud of what I've done so far, mix-wise. I have a keen ear for it and haven't gotten a single complaint so far. I've been invited to drop some tunes at the biggest club in the city, so I must be doing something right.

发表时间 Mon 25 Jul 11 @ 5:51 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
most definitly, if youre getting invites then something is working.

发表时间 Tue 26 Jul 11 @ 5:11 am
ZjdaxxHome userMember since 2015
really trying to understand mixing and synching songs on the virtual Dj, need some help

发表时间 Sun 19 Jul 15 @ 10:54 pm
Please refrain from digging up four year old threads.

There are two 'starred' posts about mixing at the top of this forum (Mix Lessons).

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 15 @ 1:01 pm
KinglawHome userMember since 2016
As for me i think you are pretty right and for real i don't use the sync button at all and i mix great. well all thanks to God coz it's by His grace

发表时间 Sat 23 Jul 16 @ 7:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)