快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: External Video Screen via Wi-Fi

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DirtyAPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I've been using the Virtual DJ Remote Ap on my iPhone 4 to control video mixes on my Macbook Pro and it works great. It would be nice to have a simple two deck on one screen skin tho like DJay that I have been using on iPhone. Is it possible to use wi-fi in a different way?
I'm wondering if it is possible to assign the external video out from Virtual DJ to an iPad (or other battery powered portable screen) either via some sort of cable connection or wi-fi?
Ideally I would like to have a small portable screen (e.g iPad) showing me the Video display that I am also sending to the venues TV/Projector. I find my external computer monitor display too bulky to carry around for gigs but the little window picture box alternate too small on my laptop screen. Often the screen the crowd sees is large and behind me so I would like to avoid having to turn around to easily see what they are seeing.
Does anybody know of any portable screens available to use as an external video monitor with a Macbook Pro? I have found a company called MEDL Tech claiming to make the world's first 13" battery powered display screen they call "The Panel" but it doesn't even seem to be in production yet?
Is it possible to send the Virtual DJ video out via wi-fi? Is there an Ap for this?
And if so, is it possible to still have the external video out cable connected to the venues TV/Projector so that the same video out is seen by the crowd on the venue's big screen as I see on the portable iPad screen (via wi-fi)? I don't want to simply have my laptop screen duplicated to iPad via wi-fi, just the Virtual DJ video output.
Any help much appreciated!
Thanks

发表时间 Sun 29 May 11 @ 5:52 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009

发表时间 Sun 29 May 11 @ 12:08 pm

发表时间 Sun 29 May 11 @ 5:35 pm
Thanks guys
The tech specs don't seem to mention them working with a Mac. Are you running Mac or PC?
Have you had any problems with video lag or drop outs?

发表时间 Mon 30 May 11 @ 3:51 am
I have found an ap called iDisplay which makes the iphone or ipad work as an additional screen for your mac computer via wifi. It seems to focus on creating additional screen real estate as an extension of your main screen tho, so I'm wondering if it will let me use the extra screen as the external video out for Virtual DJ?
Are there any mac users out there with iDisplay or Screen Recycler experience? Do they work with Virtual DJ?

发表时间 Mon 30 May 11 @ 5:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)