快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Video Newbie with questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

xcakidPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Guys/Gals. I am new to video mixing. So new I have never done it. And have some questions. Did a search but my questions were only partially answered based on the posts and manuals I found here. Very encouraging though cause it looks like this is pretty easy to do with VDJ.

So here is my situation.

I DJ at a club twice a month that recently put in screens for video. I would like to be able to plug in to their system and start mixing videos. It will put me heads and shoulders above the other 4 residents. So I really would like to learn how to do this and being that I work with VDJ now, it gives me an edge of the other DJ's that use Serato hahaha.

I plug in sound through XLR right now. Just taking a cursory look at what was set up last night, looks like they installed RCA jacks for a video in hook up. My gear consists of:

MacBook Pro 17" (running VDJ 7.04)
2 Denon DNS-3700 CD Decks
Denon DNX 1700 Mixer

So the question I was not able to get answered from my searches:
1) How do I get the video out of my Mac and to their screens? Do I need some sort of external video card or something?
2) The club has a 2 of 60ft rear LCD projection screens and 8 42" LCD screens. What vid resolution would be good for it?

Thank you in advance for the help.

发表时间 Fri 27 May 11 @ 6:58 pm
DirtyAPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Check out the Denon DN MC6000 controller. It does video well. I use it with a Macbook Pro and send the video out from my laptop via the mini HDMI port and mac adaptor cable. The audio goes out of the Denon via XLR outputs.
Get the best quality videos you can, at least 720 if not 1080.

发表时间 Sun 29 May 11 @ 6:01 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)