快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: question on doing video

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi i just became a member of the digital world which i thought i would never do...
couple of questions:

1) if you use both audio and video is there a back round we can use while playing the audio part for the tv so they are not just black.

2) the two places i work at do not have wifi and i cant get a connection done, so for right now any good places to download some vids to update my library?...thanks

发表时间 Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 4:03 pm
@bramabull; welcome the world that will keep you having fun! :) To answer your questions there are several things you can do. One common thing is to use the Sonique plugin available in the download section. This plugin has graphics and when selected will display them on the screen if you play an audio file. Another option is using the clipbank plugin or selecting slide show. I'm sure others will chime in but if you need further assistance PM me and I will walk you through it.

Forgot to answer #2 question. If you have not done so yet; Checkout this thread. It has plenty of suggestions.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/134753/Music_Video_Discussion/Downloading_videos.html

Take care!
Edwin
"DJ WiN"

发表时间 Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 1:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)