快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Cueing/headphone query

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys,

I used to DJ in my bedroom so I'm okay at mixing with old fashioned decks & vinyl, but I'm completely new to using software like Virtual DJ.

I've read a lot about setting up different headphone outputs, using a second sound card, buying a USB adaptor and all that but it all sounds really complex.

I'm not really looking to use virtual DJ for parties or proper djing events just yet, all I want to do is record mixes to play on my iPhone for the time being, so is there a way that you can listen to the track that you want to cue up without it being recorded?

So for example: I have a track playing on deck 1, and that's the track I want to record. Is there a way that I can still listen to a track on deck 2, but somehow 'hide it' from the recording until I've cued it up, and then 'reveal it' when I'm ready to mix it in as part of the recording?

I hope this makes sense, thanks in advance.

发表时间 Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 5:21 pm
u will need another soundcard to do that, the cheapest being a usb soundcard. after that, you will atleast have to buy the LE version of vdj. i dont believe the home version will let you run a setup and record it.

发表时间 Fri 18 Mar 11 @ 5:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)