快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Using Headphones

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

What do i need to use my headphones and listen to the music on my speakers at the same time? Sorry if this is a question ya'll get a lot but i just cant figure it out.

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 8:20 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
sorry this isn't possible in the demo version

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 8:27 pm
I have the full version,not the demo version.

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 11:42 pm
Please add the serial number to your profile to reflect that.

MS

发表时间 Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 12:12 am
hey I need to be able to cue the music with the music I'm gonna mix in the headphone? Who makes a (DJ) program that not allows for this? this is DUMB. fix this problem. I need to hear both the music and the cue.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 11:04 pm
Say what? Ofcourse you can cue/play/mix/whatever while prelistening on your headphones. You sure you got the settings correctly?

发表时间 Sun 10 Jul 05 @ 12:26 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Perhaps he lacks a 3D soundcard.., in which case you can get a splitter, but 3D soundcard is the best solution.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jul 05 @ 12:40 am
3D sound card? okay I will look for one... any suggestions on where I can get one? however it did word for the other program that came with the console. by the way I am using the Hercules Console

发表时间 Sun 10 Jul 05 @ 7:49 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The Herc Console allows u to preview tracks using the headphone socket, make sure ur lil green alien icon is set to "DJ" mode first

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 12:27 am
IT IS SET TO DJ MODE, BUT IT STILL NOT ALLOWING ME TO MONITOR BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME?

发表时间 Thu 14 Jul 05 @ 5:11 am
Stop shouting, please. ;-)

Try a skin with a headphone-mix slider. Jim Nordic´s do have such. Or as an skin independent alternative, create keyboard shortcuts for the headphone_mix value.

发表时间 Thu 14 Jul 05 @ 1:43 pm
hi, same as anyone on ere how do i get my headphones working like a real monitor, like you have on a real set of decks. got most of the skins just a simple answer will do.. i have two sound cards. anyone on here from soundlive 2002.... ron

发表时间 Sat 01 Oct 05 @ 6:13 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You could get the proper operation of headphones with the full version. Sorry. VirtualDJ works with 2 Sound Cards or just one 5.1 soundcard. But it has to be the purchased version of VDJ.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Sat 01 Oct 05 @ 7:53 am
I am currently in iraq deployed so i dont have the ability to get new soundcard especially for my laptop. i undertstand you can use a headphone splitter does anyone know exactlly which kind... stereo or mono... my instincts would tell me mono so one channel thru one jack and other thru second... if no one knows i'll have my wife send both... thanks

发表时间 Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 12:33 am
Is better to get a 5.1 USB sound card. But If you don't be able to do that the spliter takes a mono signal. One for the amp (in mono) and one for the headphones (in mono too).

发表时间 Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 1:24 am
well i currently plan on getting a usb soundcard when i return to the states but now i will work with mono splitter

发表时间 Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 5:49 am
I am having video quality difficulty. How can I improve the quality of a brand new laptop with a kicking video card that is now playing videos much quicker but with poorer video quality?

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 4:43 am
Rick Danger,

Search in the forum, and use a proper topic, this is "Using headphones".

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 05 @ 6:00 pm
think this is all kind of funny i have two sound cards one that goes into my internet part and a usb card i have had trouble with heasphones can i use the sound card that does not need to be in the usb and still get headphones im getting confused i tried going through the settings but it doesnt seem to pick up the headpohnes are my settings correct.... i have a prodigy soundblaster card

发表时间 Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 2:35 am
Apricorn,

I'm not sure about your model of Sound Blaster card, but check My blog, I have a setup instructions for Sound Blaster Sound Cards and Headphones use. It could be useful.

发表时间 Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 2:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)